Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has a P1-like head sculpt, LOOKS like P1 leg armor, and for sure P1 wrist gauntlet, and don't forget the P1 pic on the comp.

Well, seeing how he is sculpting a Pred figure and he is surrounded by P1 reference material...I'd say that's pretty telling.

yeah your right but is it the classic pred he's sculpting?

Well no one knows for sure, but this is a speculation thread afterall...note the "?" in the thread title...

I hear ya.
Really hoping we get another surprise announcement like with Tracker.
When I saw the predhound in the proto pics, I was like :chew

I still think thats the Berserker or falconer he is sculpting . :gah:
i still think you need a monitor upgrade. that's clearly the P1/Classic leg armor and gauntlet. the Berserker/Falconer armor looks nothing like that.

I believe the will make the classic Predator . They made just about every other one why not this one

i still think you need a monitor upgrade. that's clearly the P1/Classic leg armor and gauntlet. the Berserker/Falconer armor looks nothing like that.

Definitely this, ecko :lol

My eyes aren't the best, but it looks to me like a re-sculpted P1 on one of the new bodies. The head and blade gauntlet are what's drawing me to that conclusion. Maybe one of you computer whizzes could blow up that area of the picture for us. Get our whole second gunman on the grassy knoll conspiracy theory going on.

0216-00321-001b5x.jpg

I sharped the pixels on the figure and i think it's plain to be seen that's the armor of the p1/classic.

Whats to say that guy isnt working on a custom figure for himself and this will never be mass produced... You never know Im sure the guys at Hot Toys have tones of figures that are just there custome work and arent ever released...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back