Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the collectors i can see why they like the new super predator bodies.I am always messin with mine so i do love the p1 and gorts body.I wish they were even more poses possible.Just my thoughs,can wait for the news for this bad boy.

Personally, id rather them focus on getting the Tracker predator right before tackling the Classic. So many QC issues with the falconer, wonder if it has anything to do with them starting it before they finished the berserker and trying to get it out the door as soon as possible.

Personally, id rather them focus on getting the Tracker predator right before tackling the Classic. So many QC issues with the falconer, wonder if it has anything to do with them starting it before they finished the berserker and trying to get it out the door as soon as possible.

Maybe?...

A QC issue free Tracker for us all:pray:

There were really that many QC issues with Falconer? It wasn't just the same ammount as every other figure they've released?

There were really that many QC issues with Falconer? It wasn't just the same ammount as every other figure they've released?

I have not been collecting long enough to know that, in fact the Berserker is the first figure I got to actually see the release on...so I really have no idea.

I prefer aesthetics over poseability.
The new bodies' flexibility is good enough for my needs.

We need an official announcement for Classic..NOW!!

I hope it's not release on SDCC and of course not sideshow exclusive and regular version type of thing.

Release or official announcement? I have a feeling we'll get an official announcement sometime soon and pre-orders shortly there-after. But release won't be until next Winter.

We'll see something within the next few weeks I bet, the same thing happened with Tracker. I kinda wish they would delay the announcement for a while though, I have so much to catch up on.

What QC problems did the Falconer have?

What QC problems did the Falconer have?

Spots on the Bio complaints from many people, torn up leg Armor ( like mine has, many were torn or broken off completely at the straps). Ive heard of other leg issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back