Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this probably 50 pages ago but heres what that artical says using GOOGLE TRANSLATOR :wave

Although the "Predator" sequel as a crab, a crab, but still fresh-related toys to sell, the poor fans groan all the way into the cargo all the way, the first silly Why Link? Figure microphone because GOD is the more the better Hello! Hot Toys cooked with generous Tracker Predator latest example, Body carving is excellent, even the beasts only do the hounds are buried in proportion to come out and walk, the implementation of the dogs off the gate, Do not bite you put generous pockets!

Made man-made dog sad
Enterbay Bruce Lee so generous if the pillar system, Predator Link to Bei HT has the same status, Do not count half-bust, body image, a single line 1 / 6 Figure has 10 finger Well the sun. When the "Predators" released at the beginning, HT has also made it clear that the beast will show all the blood to do the sun come out and walk, first of a series Berserker applauded the latter, subsequently Falconer also Keep the sales; as buried as fast s generous Tracker, to do more than just hunting dogs selling point, so that fans stop.

HT stylist Joseph Tsang also have made it clear, this generous system produced hounds Key ︰ "absorb the experience over the last two, this has been difficult to do Well generous high Tracker, the most time-line but only dogs, because so hard to master texture, dinosaur like lizard substantially decreased, to avoid mistakes, knife coating effect before the first expected, got more than double the production time lengthened. "The so-called working slowly and fine goods, see the first run, regardless of the proportion of dogs, the skin is good realistic, especially in the back of generous spikes Link section of bone in strips, the materials used some statements Wusi PVC. Or have the player play the dogs do not know how depressed, but Joseph would take into account the Ball Joint affect image presentation, the final abolition of Zo, not the goods due to price.

Nuisance really sorry to see people face
Fan beasts say, generous compared to Berserker to small changes in Falconer, Tracker change is much larger. Although the use of Zo with paragraph 14 inches Body, but the surface layer re-colored lizard skin generous, arms, thighs have a new suit of armor, with additional generous leather abdominal bandage, I feel generous act Tracker Tracker, the most among the three type of system . However, there is applauded and criticized, this generous negligible parts, both human bones and Nuisance Nuisance spears, a few even had three pairs of hands buried and three replacement knife handles, and the Tracker has been given the film "had never see people face" , HT Bei Nuisance Shenkaoziliao, the Wugan chaos as facial shape, so the mask Nuisance was removed, there is GOD regret Hello!

Vinyl Lizard King
Western United States, there are cactus, a gun battle, Zhongyou lizard king! From "Pirates of the Caribbean" Johnny Depp play the sound generous "Rango" will be staged animation, HT will lead horse in particular into 8-inch vinyl doll high. "Green Bibi" lizard wearing a jeans, with the buried belts, pistols and other accessories, funny shape with the full film will be launched in the second quarter, Depp fans should not miss.

$ 380 retail price ︰
Release Date ︰ second quarter of this year
:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

I still can't wait for the announcement. Make it the best pred ever released :) I will wait for that perfection.

Ecko what was that $380 retail price referring to?

lol yeah. I think this one will be dx.

I freakin hope so -

Totem
Alternate Bd Severed head
Earth hologram
Chains to hold him on the Totem
Camp Ground Base Diorama with Backdrop (like godfather or bruce lee)

How is it that when the rest of the internet is brilliant Google translator is so unfailingly crap?

I freakin hope so -

Totem
Alternate Bd Severed head
Earth hologram
Chains to hold him on the Totem
Camp Ground Base Diorama with Backdrop (like godfather or bruce lee)
And a Super Predator skull. :lecture

I don't know what the point is in an "alternate BD severed head" though.. How can he have an intact severed head? :cuckoo:
Unless you didn't mean a switch-out head..

And a Super Predator skull. :lecture

I don't know what the point is in an "alternate BD severed head" though.. How can he have an intact severed head? :cuckoo:
Unless you didn't mean a switch-out head..

yeah a magnetized alternate head with blood that you can pose like in the movie:wave

Not that HT have gone back & made a Mk II, I'm more confident than ever we'll be getting a Classic.

Is this before or after Mr. Black slices through his neck?

I would ask for a regular head like when he's chained to the Totem (opened and closed mandibles) and another alternate head that would be magnetized (battle Damaged with blood) that you can either keep on or take off to depict the beheading scene

This is just what i would like to see

so there would be a total of 5 different looks

1 . Chained up to totem with no armor , netting , bio
2. Unchained with all armor on and netting
3. full geared up with bio
4. BD version , no bio when fighting Mr. Black right before beheading
5. beheaded bd version

I would ask for a regular head like when he's chained to the Totem (opened and closed mandibles) and another alternate head that would be magnetized (battle Damaged with blood) that you can either keep on or take off to depict the beheading scene

5. beheaded bd version

All this and only 60% accuracy.:lol

I posted this probably 50 pages ago but heres what that artical says using GOOGLE TRANSLATOR :wave

Although the "Predator" sequel as a crab, a crab, but still fresh-related toys to sell, the poor fans groan all the way into the cargo all the way, the first silly Why Link? Figure microphone because GOD is the more the better Hello! Hot Toys cooked with generous Tracker Predator latest example, Body carving is excellent, even the beasts only do the hounds are buried in proportion to come out and walk, the implementation of the dogs off the gate, Do not bite you put generous pockets!

Made man-made dog sad
Enterbay Bruce Lee so generous if the pillar system, Predator Link to Bei HT has the same status, Do not count half-bust, body image, a single line 1 / 6 Figure has 10 finger Well the sun. When the "Predators" released at the beginning, HT has also made it clear that the beast will show all the blood to do the sun come out and walk, first of a series Berserker applauded the latter, subsequently Falconer also Keep the sales; as buried as fast s generous Tracker, to do more than just hunting dogs selling point, so that fans stop.

HT stylist Joseph Tsang also have made it clear, this generous system produced hounds Key ︰ "absorb the experience over the last two, this has been difficult to do Well generous high Tracker, the most time-line but only dogs, because so hard to master texture, dinosaur like lizard substantially decreased, to avoid mistakes, knife coating effect before the first expected, got more than double the production time lengthened. "The so-called working slowly and fine goods, see the first run, regardless of the proportion of dogs, the skin is good realistic, especially in the back of generous spikes Link section of bone in strips, the materials used some statements Wusi PVC. Or have the player play the dogs do not know how depressed, but Joseph would take into account the Ball Joint affect image presentation, the final abolition of Zo, not the goods due to price.

Nuisance really sorry to see people face
Fan beasts say, generous compared to Berserker to small changes in Falconer, Tracker change is much larger. Although the use of Zo with paragraph 14 inches Body, but the surface layer re-colored lizard skin generous, arms, thighs have a new suit of armor, with additional generous leather abdominal bandage, I feel generous act Tracker Tracker, the most among the three type of system . However, there is applauded and criticized, this generous negligible parts, both human bones and Nuisance Nuisance spears, a few even had three pairs of hands buried and three replacement knife handles, and the Tracker has been given the film "had never see people face" , HT Bei Nuisance Shenkaoziliao, the Wugan chaos as facial shape, so the mask Nuisance was removed, there is GOD regret Hello!

Vinyl Lizard King
Western United States, there are cactus, a gun battle, Zhongyou lizard king! From "Pirates of the Caribbean" Johnny Depp play the sound generous "Rango" will be staged animation, HT will lead horse in particular into 8-inch vinyl doll high. "Green Bibi" lizard wearing a jeans, with the buried belts, pistols and other accessories, funny shape with the full film will be launched in the second quarter, Depp fans should not miss.

$ 380 retail price ︰
Release Date ︰ second quarter of this year
:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno
:lecture Well, I for one am very glad they cleared all this up. :thud:

5. beheaded bd version
I would buy this in a heartbeat. :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back