Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's the weakest sell of the 3, and he originally wasn't going to come with the Falcon (that we know of... >.>).

Wow, no official announcement yet? The way you guys were ripping into the naysayers, this should've been released by now. :lol

I wouldn't even be bummed if Classic wasn't released. It's the Big Three that matter to me, and I'd honestly be willing to trade all of those inevitable HT accessories he'd come with for a 1/6 totem. Hmm, the term "DX" comes to mind. Wishful thinking, I know.

Because he's the weakest sell of the 3, and he originally wasn't going to come with the Falcon (that we know of... >.>).
:lecture Yup. I've always believed the falcon was a "last minute" inclusion for the Falconer figure, due to a lot of negative buzz generated by fans from it's omission in the proto pics.

If it was indeed a "last minute" thing, that's incredibly stupid.
FALCONer and his badass extra set of hands, woo! :slap

You just know there will be a lot of pissed-off customers (myself included) if they simply released Classic Predator with Berserker's head. :lol

Please, no.:pray:

Hmm, the term "DX" comes to mind. Wishful thinking, I know.

Any word on their next DX after POTC? Maybe...

I still believe it was last minute.

Yeah, no kidding.
That falcon was much more a part of Falconer than Stan's skull and vertebrae was a part of Berserker.

I mean, all the predators collect skulls for trophies. But the falcon...that is only a Falconer thing. You HAVE to include that as part of the figure.

Any word on their next DX after POTC? Maybe...
Well, there's a lot of wishful thinking in the Terminator threads that a battle damaged T-800 from either T1 or T2 could/should be in the works.

I still believe it was last minute.
Right. We will never know, but I have my reasons to support that it may have been.

No idea what any of that says, but some people were saying "classic predator" a lot in the comments below..

Here is the line: 幸好廠商已表示《Predators》「埋齋」之作原祖血獸會補送大量配件,擁躉們惟有暫時忍耐。
Meaning roughly: HT said the last figure of predators line, the classic predator will have a lot of accessories, so predators fans must be patient.

No worries guys, I just ran it through the Babel Fish translator, and I think this answers all our questions. Some good news, but some bad news as well:

Bable Fish Translation said:
Lump 礛 m dirty﹀ colt hn urinates @@ Mongolian ぃ p@ to hoodwink A ぃ 筁 grand thunderclap newspaper muddle-headed N ㄌ 礛 玪 n mustard A game of curtain @ to separate 〥 絘 @ to separate J 砯 a 翴 stalk to trace short H 珆] 啲 Figure 稶 X 稶 タ 舘 IHHot Toys Cheng 穝dou s 嘅 Tracker Predator pure white to swing ABody 繨 uW myo- A 碞 硈 oh﹀ 脋 聐 Chang Ziying wild birth IX 嚟 A turtle ︽auxiliary 筯 infirmity A 玶 to be ashamed j to produce 嘅 trembles] chi I

硑 snout moth 筁 硑 H
the p 狦 bar is dead drunk p 纒 玒 Enterbay 嘅 x 琖 A to trace Predator 碞 喺 HT bureau TAU kuai Pa lian A 璸 the b wetlands plant field Bō to hook A insect 玒 1/6 Figurew 竒 10 oh も to count sandbank C to satirize mPredatorsnW 琈 ぇ lian AHT ョ ē 穦 盢 fence ず﹀ 脋 field dark courtyard X 嚟 A 繷 禕 erserkersns 畒 A ㄤ 酕 alconer ョ Keep yang P 秖 F@ to like I curling upwards ぇ @ 嘅 TrackerA 碞 h oh 聐 dark mustard 翴 AO badly numerous 絵 ぃ oh C

HT 硑 畍 Joseph Tsang ョ constant A 聐 玒 さ OMEGA 嘅 籹 @ 翴 JulΜ 筁 W ㄢ OMEGA 竒 spurts A さ OMEGA the dark Tracker 嘅 snout moth in w 竒 amiable A Cheng Aoshenma · evening glimmer Y oh 聐 A] oh the n snout moth 磝 chu taking advantage of 稰 A@sS fence di A sorrowful KX kui A auxiliary M 玡 璶 箇 saying that what volume pole not GA does regain consciousness ni s@ 々 animato sound of wind @ ka intestines hCv┮ hole 篊 uX Can 砯 A howlingly biao to scoop up! A 聐 礚 step ゑ ㄒ B ブ gorge Chang N笹 痷 A ぷ ㄤ 琌 vessel for millet W 嘅 y embraces firmly AΘ the soldier cancer to trace leaps up A ノ Pi @啲 the 黀 VCC┪ liver moss to sing tablet a yu oh the ether аa ぃ 筁 Joseph bar Sigma to accept 霣 all Joint 穦 he 臫 硑 稰 A Cheng Qi咗 A to swing 獶 盢 砯 碞 base ┮ 璓 C

蒒 newspaper ¥H 絋 frame monkey
Quantity 礷﹀ 脋 A zhi skin diseases including vitiligo _Berserker fog alconer 嘅 the p gong runs ATracker to run て 碞 j 眔 the hC lump 礛 to jump ノ 咗 P to leap up 14TBodyA to rush to h 嘅 fence 籭 ブ 穝 W ︹A も hydroxy Bj 籐 old m often TAU 穝 silks ヒ A 皌 X to float the field to send [嘅 ブ scratches ^ 盿 A to brush off north Tang o to seclude satirizes sends radish 嘅 TrackerA 玒 T to tread こ the liver moss to lead C 礛 τΤ 苂 TAU yu A さ OMEGA 嘅 皌 ン turtle b ぶ 眔 i chicken A 琂 蒒 H to trace 纄 cancer S 蒒 ベ A to count 甀 che 礛 u 眔 the T last of the ten Heavenly Stems も 磝 の Tрも the M stupid biography AτB moves lian q he い the Tracker@ artisan! u 蒒 羪 ǎHvAHT 喺 蒒 sees Sigma spear skin UA the @ back) yA┮H newspaper Min N眔 the Egypt AΤ 啲 frame monkey 舘 I

The product splashes the fence 籭
Petal ﹁field AΤPH 磝 BΤ ze colt A ヲ TAU fence 籭 I パ m 臸 祍 n 碙 ェ 疭 cooks a meal 羘 basket 嘅 mRangon active 礶 Y 盢 W basket AHT 疭 the O 盢 Dà pure white ┰ amiable て θ8t product to splash そ JCu to hunt for su su v fence 籭 cesium W@ōJ pole A clam 甀 ブ 盿 B も ze Shan 皌ン A 脄 to shake y clam ì 筿 he A 盢 peng membrane G ﹗ to collapse XADepp 癵 ぃ 甧 kui 筁 C

箂 pulls base J$380
Collapses X ら pokes J さ ~ material G ﹗

Here is the line: 幸好廠商已表示《Predators》「埋齋」之作原祖血獸會補送大量配件,擁躉們惟有暫時忍耐。
Meaning roughly: HT said the last figure of predators line, the classic predator will have a lot of accessories, so predators fans must be patient.

Then gives us a few more of the humans from the cast in the mean time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back