Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I hope this comes out! P1 prices are out of control, but I'm sure it is worth it. I try to stick at 200 or below for my figs (I broke this rule for HT Tumbler, but that is not really a fig, is it!)

I like it! Straight to the point.:hi5:
I don't think I could have been any more blunt than that :lol
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Oh and by the way, that sig is classic. :lol :clap
Not 'Classic' classic, but, err, nevermind.
I understand what ya mean. It is original, and it is has original in it ...... man! Now you're getting me going :lol
Awesome sig Sprig :panic:

Look at mine now Damnitt :nana:
Indeed! Wolf was the only tough AVP Predator, and that sig freaking rocks :rock:rock:rock

Man, I hope this comes out! P1 prices are out of control, but I'm sure it is worth it. I try to stick at 200 or below for my figs (I broke this rule for HT Tumbler, but that is not really a fig, is it!)

Depending on what accessories it'll be included with, ya may have to go past your $200 mark. When they announced it they "promised" lots of accessories, but there's yet to be anything official official on it yet. HOPEFULLY it's not released as a SDCC exclusive!!!!

Depending on what accessories it'll be included with, ya may have to go past your $200 mark. When they announced it they "promised" lots of accessories, but there's yet to be anything official official on it yet.

If it was a DX $200+ sounds about right.

HOPEFULLY it's not released as a SDCC exclusive!!!!

If this happens, I've got my pitchfork and marching boots at the ready, I suggest you guys do too:lecture

I doubt HT would make a popular character like the Classic Predator a SDCC exclusive. Very doubtful.

I highly doubt it as well, if/when they do release it they'll do a fairly large product run because it'll probably sell very well. Figure with all the people asking them to re-release P1 because the asking price on those are crazy now.

Yeah, please no exclusive on Classic.
I said before, and I still believe it today, this figure stands to be Hot Toys most selling figure of any they've released if they get a good head sculpt and the correct accessories. :yess: :clap

I said before, and I still believe it today, this figure stands to be Hot Toys most selling figure of any they've released if they get a good head sculpt and the correct accessories. :yess: :clap

:exactly::goodpost:
And if they make a small product run on it, it'll easily be the Pred raking in the most $$$$$$ by scalpers.

Let's just hope it stays in the $180-210 area. I know when classic is released he will sell super fast.

based on their recent preds, i wouldn't get my hopes up about that sculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back