Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the Hot Toys HQ and found this bad boy.. LEAKED PHOTOS OF THE HOT TOYS P1!!

index.php

I am just kidding.. There is a guy over at the hunter's lair that made a hot toys beserker into this. Made a custom head as well.

https://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=22863&st=100&start=100

I would be shocked if HT can top that or even come close. Thats easily the best P1 figure I have ever seen.

I went to the Hot Toys HQ and found this bad boy.. LEAKED PHOTOS OF THE HOT TOYS P1!!

index.php

I am just kidding.. There is a guy over at the hunter's lair that made a hot toys beserker into this. Made a custom head as well.

https://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=22863&st=100&start=100

It's very impressive work. A full body shot is better to appreciate the size of the new Predator body. I really like the eyebrow sculpting. C'mon Hot Toys, throw us a bone here...

And got all excited for nothing :( .

WHERE IS OUR NEWSSSS!!!!

There is no news. With Sucker Punch, Captain America, Superman, Batman and Metal Gear Solid all to be updated, even if a Classic is in the works, it will be months down the line.

I thought you guys said he was getting made. What gives? :dunno:nana:

See what happens when this thread gets bumped.:pow :lol

We saw a photo of what looked like a Classic Predator being sculpted and an article saying to be patient as there was one on the way with lots of accessories. That's what most of us are hanging on to.:gah:

mms137 falconer
mms147 tracker
mms157 ...classic

Yeah, they've proven they can do it with their dead-on accurate human sculpts.

So, it must be a case of "they just don't want to do it".
Yeah, and they don't even need to. People will still buy every single one of them.
I bet if NECA tried out 1:6, and upped their paint quality, HT would get off their asses and try harder... Or just, try...

I'm betting he's gonna sculpt a P1 (since they're supposed to be of the same clan or whatever) and dress it as Classic for the Predators line-
they'll probably also add P1 accessories so he can represent both Classic as well as P1--- personally I wouldn't mind, even though I have the P1-- especially since I don't want the pudgy lookin Classic Predator from Predators...

Also those who don't have P1 can now have one...albeit with a newer better sculpted body etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back