Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can make a safe bet that they will considering how much heat the NECA 18 inch is getting. If they can make money, do you really think they'll pass? Of course not!

You can make a safe bet that they will considering how much heat the NECA 18 inch is getting. If they can make money, do you really think they'll pass? Of course not!
Just about the only guarantee I can give you when it comes to Hot Toys is, there is no guarantee on what they will release.

Just about the only guarantee I can give you when it comes to Hot Toys is, there is no guarantee on what they will release.

They already made every other predator from the Predators movie, just shy of the classic. It will happen. Mark my words! If it doesn't, oh well. At least we'll all be about $200 richer. otherwise were back to square one being broke.

I don't think they give a ____ what NECA has done with their Predator.

At the end of the day, if Hot Toys do make a Classic, I think it's a guarantee that the sculpt will not be 100%, but it will still get all the attention and sell out and years down the line people will be paying crazy money for him on ebay.$:panic:$

I don't think they give a ____ what NECA has done with their Predator.
Agreed. Hot Toys has placed themselves on a pedestal so high, that they do as they wish and charge as they wish. Which is why I would like to see manufacturers like NECA compete in the 1/6th foray and bring Hot Toys back down to reasonable prices...which would probably also get them to improve their quality control.

Agreed. Hot Toys has placed themselves on a pedestal so high, that they do as they wish and charge as they wish. Which is why I would like to see manufacturers like NECA compete in the 1/6th foray and bring Hot Toys back down to reasonable prices...which would probably also get them to improve their quality control.

:exactly: There needs to be some competition. Even if the NECA Predator had been in 1/6 it still wouldn't have mattered though. Still two different markets. If NECA had made a 1/6 Predator in the $180 region Hot Toys may have taken notice. But it won't happen.

Hot Toys please to announce the new Predator Jungle/Classic short
I cannot resist anymore!:impatient::banghead

The Neca 18 "came out
now it's your turn.

can you say SDCC 2012 SS EX???

I will go freaking postal if they do that!! :mad: Especially after that fiasco with the Guardian last year!! If I'd have had a dog at that time, I'd have beat the hell out of that thing, I was so mad!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I still feel a DX Predator is on the way at some point in the future...

I know it'll up set a few if they do & even though I've just spent £330 on a P1, ____ it, I'm one of them who's in to this hobby just for the love of it & not as an investor, so I'll be :pray: that your right. With the P1 seeming to be the most loved of all the Preds it would be fitting to get a P1 Dx :)

I didnt bought Hot Toys 1/6 PREDATOR because it doesnt look good. Im not buying Neca 1/4 one because its too big and im a 1/6 collector.

Still waiting for the Perfect Predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back