Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if the SDCC Exclusive is Classic.:lol

:banghead
i could see that. good excuse as any to pass on it though. i have the P1, so this would be a parts figure at best. i'd rather this be an exclusive than another lost clan pred i'll really want and have to jump through SSC's hoops to get.

I wasn't able to get Guardian so this time I'm going to be all over whatever HT SDCC exclusive if its a pred of any sort.

See what happens when this thread gets bumped.:pow :lol

We saw a photo of what looked like a Classic Predator being sculpted and an article saying to be patient as there was one on the way with lots of accessories. That's what most of us are hanging on to.:gah:
The article also stated that we should spend more time with our families instead of waiting for the release of a figure.

I swear, it did say that. :horror

Yeah, and they don't even need to. People will still buy every single one of them.
I bet if NECA tried out 1:6, and upped their paint quality, HT would get off their asses and try harder... Or just, try...
This is what I said also. I wish NECA would get into the 1/6th scale and compete. If they made their products good enough, they could take potential sales away from HT. Hot Toys will realize that consumers now have more options.
More options would mean more competitive pricing across the board.

We all win.

This is what I said also. I wish NECA would get into the 1/6th scale and compete. If they made their products good enough, they could take potential sales away from HT. Hot Toys will realize that consumers now have more options.

We all win.

:exactly::lecture

The article also stated that we should spend more time with our families instead of waiting for the release of a figure.

I swear, it did say that. :horror

Indeed. :) :family

We all win.

Sadly, it won't happen any time soon.:gah:

index.php

This is cool and all, but I'm not liking how the shoulder armors aren't on because the shoulders are too bulky, the torso strap hangs loose because the torso is too thick and the left bicep armor is at the elbow because the bicep is too thick, as well. That custom head is spot on, and the custom paint on the body is awesome, but to this custom effectively, some further modding needs done to make it %100 accurate.

I wonder how this would look on a P2/Lost body??

I think that custom is still a WIP. The THL member who made it is trying to get a better-looking and more-accurate figure, so he'll probably add on the rest of the armor when the other tweaking is finished.

I think that custom is still a WIP. The THL member who made it is trying to get a better-looking and more-accurate figure, so he'll probably add on the rest of the armor when the other tweaking is finished.

Good, because I'm really liking that figure. That guy is doing an awesome job on it.

He's actually going to start selling casts of the head soon. I think they'll be raw, but the sculpt looks great. According to him, some more modifications have been made to the head and jaws, so more pics are coming soon for potential buyers.

has this been posted?

is this a NEW hot toys classic pred, over to the right???

falconpred2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back