Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First Predator figure ever!?:horror
Yup, very first.
I had other priorities before, like finishing up college and buying a home, but I've never forgotten about the Predator franchise.

I've got all the movies and a special place in my heart for them which started way back in '87. ;)

Yup, very first.
I had other priorities before, like finishing up college and buying a home, but I've never forgotten about the Predator franchise.

I've got all the movies and a special place in my heart for them which started way back in '87. ;)

Yet now, the Predator world is your oyster.:hi5:

Tell me about it. :D
I started sooooo late, that Berserker was my very first Predator figure from any manufacturer.

Berserker was my first Pred as well. I was always waiting for the Original Pred, as that was the only one that I really wanted. But when it finally was announced and started shipping, I had to cancel in order to finance something else. So when Berserker was announced with the new body design, I was definitely hooked. (Not to mention the fact that the film "Predators" was actually pretty good.)

If they make, I buy! But despite all the enthusiasm here, I just don't see them doing it.
Just to be greedy, I hope they don't do it. I have the HT EX Original Predator and I am hoping to eventually sell it for x5 retail like I did the Ancient Predator. jk

On a serious note, I think it is just a matter of time before we see this. Hot Toys isn't going to pass up the opportunity to reuse 90% of the new Predator body and make a fortune.

On a serious note, I think it is just a matter of time before we see this. Hot Toys isn't going to pass up the opportunity to reuse 90% of the new Predator body and make a fortune.

Thats what I think too. Hopefully it wont be too long of a wait though.

Thats what I think too. Hopefully it wont be too long of a wait though.
Are you kidding? SS, HT and NECA are shooting thousands of A/P collectibles out EVERY day.. I hope this doesn't come out till like, summer of next year at the least.. :horror

I'd like the Classic to complete all the Predators from the movie.

I really don't need a Fatburn.

SSsshhhh! Don't tell Mr. Ecko. :horror

your the only one in that boat :lecture. Too much $ to be made for them not to do it.

Granted, but they've passed on other instant money grabs. Rorschach and Night Owl from Watchmen, just about any other variation of Arnold from T2, Ra's al Ghul from TDK, Drake (the TTA doesn't count) or Nomak from Blade, Sabertooth from XO: Wolverine, Blain or Dillon from Predator, etc. The list goes on and on. :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back