Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will, I wasn't trying to say I had no interest or anything just that I was familiar with the monster and that I couldn't comment on his post.

Yeah, I wasn't being mean by that either (so sorry if it came off like that). It's a kickass movie and definitely a modern classic. AMC ranked it in the top 100 horror flicks of all time.

Its probably just because we were so spoilt for a while there, with new announcements every month or couple of months, but it seems like HT have gone dead on the Predator and Terminator fronts.

Isn't Classic considered to be shorter than the Original P1? I look at pics and the armor on him looks so much bigger as if they did it on purpose to make him look smaller.

Isn't Classic considered to be shorter than the Original P1? I look at pics and the armor on him looks so much bigger as if they did it on purpose to make him look smaller.

well..........the whole general perception some ppl have that Preds are 7ft tall is just b/c of Hall. Realistically, all Preds shouldnt be considered over 7ft tall. Just another reason why the P1 is considered the best. 7ft4 smash puney 6ft tall Preds :yess:. So yea, i would consider their height based on how tall they really are in costume.

Sure looks like it, based on this photo. Found the picture in this thread at Toys Daily.

0216-00321-001b5.jpg

Isnt this an old pic from the design of the P1 Predator? A friend told me so. Anyone can deny or confirm this?

Last edited:
Isnt this an old pic from the design of the P1 Predator? A friend told me so. Anyone can deny or confirm this?

Not HT's released P1, the picture should be after June/July 2010 ... based on the retail packaging of Revoltech's Jack Skeleton and Batman Begins. I don't know of the release dates of the other figures on the shelves.

Joseph worked (posted on his blog) on Berserker around July/August 2010.

Look at the poster of the movie Predators...the photo can't really be earlier than the summer of 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back