Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
..i see the paint's but i also see the reference pic on the monitor and the two statues on the table, odd sort of thing's to have around you when your meant to be working on the tracker figure..no?

We've already established earlier in the thread that the pics on the monitor don't mean anything. Additionally, explain to me the Wolf bust if you're going to be using the other two as a foundation for your argument.

the 2 statues and pic on the PC screen, does kinda point towards a classic coming at some point...

:exactly: ..and in fairness the paint's on the desk don't scream tracker, hell from that distance they look so bland it could be for the the classic.

We've already established earlier in the thread that the pics on the monitor don't mean anything. Additionally, explain to me the Wolf bust if you're going to be using the other two as a foundation for your argument.

Well i do have a job so i can't keep up with everything, please explain why the pic was dismissed, and i still see two statues of the p1 on that desk..so ya.

Well i do have a job so i can't keep up with everything, please explain why the pic was dismissed, and i still see two statues of the p1 on that desk..so ya.

Berserker is on the screen in this pic. Look at the headsclupt on the WIP:

j8nzip.jpg

And again, explain the Wolf bust to me. If he's doing a "Classic" and you're using the Cinemaquette and maquette as proof, why is the Wolf bust there?

Well, since the other Preds look.....a little different then the normal Predators, I doubt it was used as a starting point.

Berserker is on the screen in this pic. Look at the headsclupt on the WIP:

j8nzip.jpg

And again, explain the Wolf bust to me. If he's doing a "Classic" and you're using the Cinemaquette and maquette as proof, why is the Wolf bust there?

Why did you drag up that old picture??

I'm talking about the monitor in the picture that is the subject of this thread!

0216-00321-001b5.jpg

Hmm why would the wolf bust be there you say?, hmm maybe it's just there becuase there is space for it:dunno.. i doubt there so ____ at ht hq that everything on there desk must relate to the subject there working on, but two statues based on p1 and a pic of p1 on the monitor point's to a classic pred ..nothing there but your precious paint's point's towards tracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back