Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks so off....maybe it's the non animatronic head or something.

UAAI.jpg

I so hope you guys are right because I so want a P1 but I'm not going to get my hopes up because I remember some one posting pictures like these before except them pictures were to do with Watchmen & had a sculpt of Rorschach in the back ground & we all know nothing materialised from that but with HT track record with there Pred lines, I guess I should be excited & come on HT I need the Tracker.

First Predator diorama

Hello!

I am new here and I just bought my first Predator 2 diorama. We don't have much Sideshow products in Egypt.

I wonder, do you think I will be able to find the first Predator diorama anywhere?

Thank you.

ss_predator_01.jpg

In the top right pic his eyes aren't open as much, the pic is zoomed in more, and he has the slimy look.

Well.. Now that I look at it more I agree with CelticP..

Here's hoping a classic pred is in the works with the new bod.

Re: First Predator diorama

Hello!

I am new here and I just bought my first Predator 2 diorama. We don't have much Sideshow products in Egypt.

I wonder, do you think I will be able to find the first Predator diorama anywhere?

Thank you.

ss_predator_01.jpg

Definitely try ebay.

Re: First Predator diorama

Definitely try ebay.

OK, thanks, Awesome! I do check it everyday. Many people tell me that it's impossible to find it now, but I have hope that I am gonna find it.

If you, guys, know anyone who wants to sell it...kindly, send me a message. Thank you so much!

People this Image is actually a lot newer than summer 2010, its more like around November/December 2010, it could even be breaching into early 2011...

If you look above the avatar poster
0216-00321-001b5.jpg

You will notice it is this Chinese promo poster for TRON Legacy
tron_legacy_poster_40.jpg

Just thought I would point that out ;)

Look at the paints he's using under the monitor. :wink1:

..i see the paint's but i also see the reference pic on the monitor and the two statues on the table, odd sort of thing's to have around you when your meant to be working on the tracker figure..no?

You do know that Tracker was just announced, right? :dunno:lol

Yeah I do know and I am very glad that they have, but it doesn't mean that they are not doing the Classic. I mean they have done the 3 super preds now and the main human, and now could be moving on to the classic, and the 2 statues and pic on the PC screen, does kinda point towards a classic coming at some point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back