Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Not me. And I am a guy that buys many multiples of troopers that are appealing.

Good man ! Me either.

I say we boycott the yellow trooper !!!

.......until we see the episode they are in and think "so cool gotta have that !!" :lol

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Good man ! Me either.

.......until we see the episode they are in and think "so cool gotta have that !!" :lol

ZERO interest in Skittle Troopers.

Good man ! Me either.

I didn't buy the incinerator trooper either and I passed on the remnant troopers too. I have ordered two Death Watch Mandalorians though.

I didn't buy the incinerator trooper either and I passed on the remnant troopers too. I have ordered two Death Watch Mandalorians though.

It's funny I have the Remnant Trooper on my desk now. I initially thought I'd not like him. But he really is growing on me.

I'm a real fan of the dirty used lived in look of Star Wars, so this fits so well. Incinerator Trooper not so much....

Another joins the "Resistance". Welcome ! :lol

:duff ... although I love a good trooper, I know a shameless cash grab when I see it, and rows of faceless characters can hurt a display without great likenesses to anchor it, IMO. I'm sure there are troop-focused collectors who would disagree, but that's how I see it for my shelves.

:duff ... although I love a good trooper, I know a shameless cash grab when I see it, and rows of faceless characters can hurt a display without great likenesses to anchor it, IMO. I'm sure there are troop-focused collectors who would disagree, but that's how I see it for my shelves.

Totally. I'm also a trooper collector, somehow just happened I guess. But at some point space really plays a roll, so another of the same in yellow just won't pass muster. It's a fight for every position in the collection these days !

It's funny I have the Remnant Trooper on my desk now. I initially thought I'd not like him. But he really is growing on me.

I'm a real fan of the dirty used lived in look of Star Wars, so this fits so well. Incinerator Trooper not so much....

I probably would have bought three of the remnant troopers if they were ANH style instead of the RO variety. That was a deal breaker for me.

I probably would have bought three of the remnant troopers if they were ANH style instead of the RO variety. That was a deal breaker for me.

I like the RO stormtroopers fine, but the HT Remnants aren't accurate; they needed OT style helmets on RO armour. I could customize one I guess, but I'd rather spend the effort on an OT Sandtrooper if I'm going to do that.

That?s weird I?ve had the total opposite relationship with the Remnant Trooper. Loved them in the show and was really excited to receive it. I?ve had it a couple of months now and it still hasn?t grown on me. I wish it would. It might be due in part to not being able to find a pose I?m satisfied with. Still hunting for that perfect pose.

Funnily enough I received the Incinerator Trooper this afternoon from TBA and loved it straight out of the box. I hadn?t been impressed with it from the reviews and pictures I?d seen, yet it looks magnificent in hand. The only annoying thing is it?s near impossible to pull off that gun over the shoulder ?I?m the big daddy here? pose.

That?s weird I?ve had the total opposite relationship with the Remnant Trooper. Loved them in the show and was really excited to receive it. I?ve had it a couple of months now and it still hasn?t grown on me. I wish it would. It might be due in part to not being able to find a pose I?m satisfied with. Still hunting for that perfect pose.

Funnily enough I received the Incinerator Trooper this afternoon from TBA and loved it straight out of the box. I hadn?t been impressed with it from the reviews and pictures I?d seen, yet it looks magnificent in hand. The only annoying thing is it?s near impossible to pull off that gun over the shoulder ?I?m the big daddy here? pose.

Well as I'm a magnificent poser, perhaps that's why my Remnant Trooper looks the dogs bollucks ! :lol

I don't have my Incinerator out yet. But also want to try the "Big Daddy" pose. Would love to get that walk he has captured somehow as well.

Sorry if I'm echoing what may have already been mentioned (I just finished watching the Mando premiere), but hory sheet would I love to be able to recreate this through HT:

podracer-speederbike-1604053620019.jpg

Sorry if I'm echoing what may have already been mentioned (I just finished watching the Mando premiere), but hory sheet would I love to be able to recreate this through HT:

podracer-speederbike-1604053620019.jpg

You're not the only one there ! I can just hope that they make a Cobb Vanth, The rest I could somehow do with a bit of effort.

I can't wait to have the incinerator trooper and that yellow trooper together in my collection. Hopefully a green one is coming at some point. I had a green swamp trooper in swg and since then I have a soft spot for a green trooper.

I can't wait to have the incinerator trooper and that yellow trooper together in my collection. Hopefully a green one is coming at some point. I had a green swamp trooper in swg and since then I have a soft spot for a green trooper.

Fishing for triggered responses Malgus ? So predictable.

OK so here you go......

"No problem, you go right ahead and have your Red/Yellow/Green "traffic light" trooper setup".

It sounded like he may be back in future episodes so maybe we will see a figure of him.

It would be cool if he showed up to help Mando in the season finale. It's cool seeing fans love s character immediately.

HT is going to make Cobb; I mean, ch'moan, Lee -- the man is wearing Boba Fett's armor, after all. I just hope that they give the Timothy sculpt that signature smirk of his. A light-up function for that upper-left portion of the chest plate would be nice, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back