Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

HT is going to make Cobb; I mean, ch'moan, Lee -- the man is wearing Boba Fett's armor, after all. I just hope that they give the Timothy sculpt that signature smirk of his. A light-up function for that upper-left portion of the chest plate would be nice, too.

If they didn't give us the light-up function for ESB or ROTJ they probably won't give us it for a Mando Cobb Vanth/Boba Figure, no sure how it'd work anyway as the armour just sits on a fabric vest.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

If they didn't give us the light-up function for ESB or ROTJ they probably won't give us it for a Mando Cobb Vanth/Boba Figure, no sure how it'd work anyway as the armour just sits on a fabric vest.

Yea, they will need to re-develop the body entirely to make the light-up function. Doubt we will see if when they know people will buy.

I rather get a later Cobb Vanth version of his own look, that armour clearly doesn't fit him.

Yea, they will need to re-develop the body entirely to make the light-up function. Doubt we will see if when they know people will buy.

I rather get a later Cobb Vanth version of his own look, that armour clearly doesn't fit him.

HT could just allow you to take the armour off him for his casual outfit, it's the same shirt etc. underneath

Yep I'd love a version of him in whatever outfit. Even more so a version of him and his ride. Damn that would look cool.

But of course that won't happen. To be honest they've got so many figures which need head sculpts done, I'm sure he's not at the top on the list. With Cara Dune, Moff Gideon, maybe Grief Karga and presumably Ahsoka + Boba. That's not many helmeted figures.

All the more reason they'll go for The Armourer and a Tusken Raider I hope.

I'm hoping they'll finally release R5-D4.

Damn right! He's the 3rd most ''important'' droid in the OT. Visually he's the nicest of them imo.

It'd be hilarious if R5 had a Stan Lee-esque cameo each season. He'll just turn up in the weirdest and most unexpected places.

Fishing for triggered responses Malgus ? So predictable.

OK so here you go......

"No problem, you go right ahead and have your Red/Yellow/Green "traffic light" trooper setup".

You clearly have issues you need to get help with. People are not allowed to like the upcoming troopers? Who appointed you to the position where you get to decide what figures People should like? I thought you said you blocked me.

You clearly decided to start crap here but I am surprised the usual suspects don't jump in an act like I started this. They must be on vacation.

I need the version we got in episode 1 with the Olyphant sculpt included of course. The armor is supposed to look wonky, it's not made for him and it's heavily damaged. But it still looks so damn cool on him. And I want the rocket to actually fire! :)

Did you skip the Sideshow? It's a very nice figure, I don't feel I need a HT version.

I just want a smirking Olyphant sculpt. There’s no way I’d ever stick Boba’s helmet over that head but it’d be so easy for HT to throw Fett’s armour on the figure and just give it a mangled paint job- but If Cobb shows up later on down the road with an outfit actually tailored for his body then I might prefer that. However, I think he needs to appear in at least one more episode for there to be any hope of a figure. Black Series might show him some love but that’s not gonna satisfy my marshal thirst.

Did you skip the Sideshow? It's a very nice figure, I don't feel I need a HT version.

That'll be one I'll also be able to skip due to also having the SS version. It's fine.

No doubt they'll release him with another Jawa at a guess. Or a Tusken. Then I'd just need to get another R5 !

Am really interested to see if Hot Toys does drop some new 1/6 Mando series figure this week. Surely.....

Probably not on Mando Monday though :lol

I just want a smirking Olyphant sculpt. There?s no way I?d ever stick Boba?s helmet over that head but it?d be so easy for HT to throw Fett?s armour on the figure and just give it a mangled paint job- but If Cobb shows up later on down the road with an outfit actually tailored for his body then I might prefer that. However, I think he needs to appear in at least one more episode for there to be any hope of a figure. Black Series might show him some love but that?s not gonna satisfy my marshal thirst.

He is coming back. It was almost confirmed 100% in the dialogue. He seems to be playing the Kuiil type role this season. I NEED both HT figures, would pay a lot for them.

I really want Kuiil too. Very well designed, written and performed character.

I have spoken.

People are not allowed to like the upcoming troopers?

I like the look of the Incinerator and Artillery troopers, too, bruv. It's kinda funny though, 'cause I was never that into the chromatic clone troopers. I think I like these new stormies because the paint app on the face is a cool silhouette of some of the classic gas masks that inspired the stormtrooper helmet to begin with. In that way, the paint pattern feels less arbitrary to me -- something the various clone troopers' schemes grew increasingly guilty of in my opinion. I also dig that the paint on the new stormies strikes a balance between being bold and being minimal.

TL;DR
You're not alone. And we can all be friends here. To me, it's perfectly fine if others think the new troopers are ugly. No matter what small things we disagree over, we clearly are all on the same page when it comes to the only thing that really matters: we all enjoy Star Wars.

It'll be fascinating to see what comes up from other toy companies on Mando Monday this week. If we see any Cobb Vanth merch then it'll prove that these companies have had early access to images of these ''surprise'' cameo characters. Then again we all know what happened last year with the Child.

I'm done viewing #6 now and more and more I'm wanting a hot toys tusken raider, maybe even a two pack with all the goodies

I want a 1/6 Amy Sedaris!!!!

....or a Cobb.[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back