Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

She's a little too comedic for Star Wars. She'd have fit perfectly into a Rian Johnson movie. However, I can forgive them for her character because this episode contained one of the greatest ever pieces of Star Wars comedy with the Krayt Dragon eating the Tusken Raiser instead of the Bantha. Comedy gold.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Badass.
20201102_150308.jpg

Now that's one cool mofo.

Quick forward that image to Howard Chan!

Have to admit I thought he looked pretty damn silly in the outfit on my first viewing (not to mention the sheer weirdness of seeing Tim Olyphant in the SW universe), but watching it again his look has grown on me quite a bit. And I'd be totally down for a Cobb figure now.

fe39c666dfe2631a19db58477425fd5f.jpg

Come on Hot Toys, Sideshow doing both Cara and Gideon now...

Hopefully HT is hard at work at Mandalorian character head sculpts... They don't seem to care what other companies are doing lol. No Armorer or Cara; nothing while every one else are pushing out merchandise.

If HT gives us a Tusken Raider fig, I hope it comes with some unique hands for those linguistic gestures they use. It would be kinda neat to have two of them on display "talking" with each other.

If HT gives us a Tusken Raider fig, I hope it comes with some unique hands for those linguistic gestures they use. It would be kinda neat to have two of them on display "talking" with each other.

If they give us a Tusken then I hope they do a deluxe with Tusken dog.

Yeah I saw this pop up on my phone in a small Instagram notification from HotToysCollectibles and though YESSS !!!

But it was just a poster :-(

However a very cool poster at that, especially now I'm on the PC.

P.S cool signature Johnny. Reminds me how damn sharp the filming is one this. HDR gold !!

If they give us a Tusken then I hope they do a deluxe with Tusken dog.

Yeah I didn't recognise them at first. But the CGI was first class. Who needs blockbuster movies at this point :lol

Jokes, just jokes......

fe39c666dfe2631a19db58477425fd5f.jpg

Come on Hot Toys, Sideshow doing both Cara and Gideon now...

Well I hope Hot Toys are taking their time to get the head sculpt right. Cause SS haven't got it right yet.

Cool base idea though.

This guy is going to look great in 1/6 !

Really, really liked his character "It's gonna be great" LOL. TO's delivery cracked me up.:cool:

Was happy the mechanic was back...will be even happier to see the Marshall again. Just give him some guns. Lots of guns.

Yeah I didn't recognise them at first. But the CGI was first class. Who needs blockbuster movies at this point

Srsly tho. Kills me didn't see it in 30-foot IMAX:crying

When things stabilize theaters like this El Capitain will probably get theater marathons. We never get cool stuff like that in these parts.:monkey2

For those that haven't seen it....like me up until a few minutes ago (thanks Chris)

cara-dune_star-wars_gallery_5f93547965d25.jpg

Well I hope Hot Toys are taking their time to get the head sculpt right. Cause SS haven't got it right yet.

Cool base idea though.

This guy is going to look great in 1/6 !
...with group of Death Troopers

Is it Friday yet ???

Is it Friday yet ???

Almost there. Wondering if we're staying on same planet for another episode or moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back