Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Death Watch vs. The Night Owls sounds like a bit of a mismatch.

The killers vs. the caffeine infused book club? Could have went with a more intimidating name for their organization:lol

The Nocturnal Predators

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I don't think I can ever see the term 'fast-tracked' applied to Hot Toys unless it has an arc reactor or spider on it.

Bonus baby spider accessory from last weeks episode for the Deluxe Edition? Done!

Hahaha yeah, very strange. Being a gentleman it wasn?t the first thing I noticed... it was the second after checking the accuracy of the pant tightness.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Death Watch vs. The Night Owls sounds like a bit of a mismatch.

The killers vs. the caffeine infused book club? Could have went with a more intimidating name for their organization:lol

I dunno ... there's a case to be made that DEATH WATCH is trying too hard. Do they wear eyeliner and black lipstick and cry a lot under those helmets?

I dunno ... there's a case to be made that DEATH WATCH is trying too hard. Do they wear eyeliner and black lipstick and cry a lot under those helmets?
Nah they are Mandalorians, violence is part of their culture. I quite like the Death Watch tag and I sure hope we don't see anything like below.
57aac6410fcd3ead760cf65b2a2f9d05.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

So does HT only selectively participate in Mando Monday?

I don't think I can ever see the term 'fast-tracked' applied to Hot Toys unless it has an arc reactor or spider on it.

We'll get a Venomised Bo Katan

So does HT only selectively participate in Mando Monday?

No, I don't think they've done anything on a Monday. Probably don't want to associate themselves with cheap "Toy" makers.

Time to change their name I think :lol

Shouldnt there usually have been an announcement by now? Or is that tomorrow?

It's cute how people continue to think Hot Toys does things because some American corporation makes a day of it. It was Monday yesterday in Hong Kong. Heck Tuesday is mostly over at this point. Hot Toys will do things to their own schedule like they always have.

It's cute how people continue to think Hot Toys does things because some American corporation makes a day of it. It was Monday yesterday in Hong Kong. Heck Tuesday is mostly over at this point. Hot Toys will do things to their own schedule like they always have.

I thought Tuesday was generally announcement day though?

Shouldnt there usually have been an announcement by now? Or is that tomorrow?

Yes, or perhaps a bit later today ? But they've probably all gone home by now in HK.

Annoying considering how quick they came out swinging last season, and it wasn't even a sure hit then....

The mysteries of Hot Toys

It's funny. At one point I was annoyed that every other announcement alternated between Mando stuff and Clone Wars stuff, but with this many actual headsculpt possible characters, I am way more excited about Mandolorian figures again. I told myself i would only get the Beskar and Child 2 pack BUT...I don't think I'm gonna be able to hold to that

BTW, if they make a sitcom Wanda for Marvel, I am gonna buy the crap out if it.[emoji13]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

It's funny. At one point I was annoyed that every other announcement alternated between Mando stuff and Clone Wars stuff, but with this many actual headsculpt possible characters, I am way more excited about Mandolorian figures again. I told myself i would only get the Beskar and Child 2 pack BUT...I don't think I'm gonna be able to hold to that

BTW, if they make a sitcom Wanda for Marvel, I am gonna buy the crap out if it.[emoji13]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

:lol

Eddie Haskell lives!

This is really cool...

This is really cool...

Been a fan of Bo-Katan since her first appearance on Clone Wars. Fairly confident we’ll see her Hot Toys figure, and possibly a repaint of the other Nite Owl Mando.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back