Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

A pair of filthy Stormtroopers with flashlight/torch blasters and at a good price would be an interesting addition as well.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

A pair of filthy Stormtroopers with flashlight/torch blasters and at a good price would be an interesting addition as well.

I'd rather a Mimban stormtrooper they showed a proto of

I want a baby Yoda.
Seriously he is so cool

I have no doubt HT will include a few different versions of it with some of the other figures. It might even be my very first 1:1 figure if it gets made.

Anyone else notice what the beskar was transported in ?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Anyone else notice what the beskar was transported in ?

Back in June...

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-mystery-of-star-wars-legend-willrow-hood-has-finall-1835693713

The Mystery of Star Wars Legend Willrow Hood Has Finally Been Solved

Germain Lussier

6/20/19 3:20PM

xam6szjyvvc6bpg87ctw.jpg

That's no ice cream maker...

He only appeared for one second in The Empire Strikes Back, but Willrow Hood became a Star Wars icon. Not for any reason in particular, however. Just because he looked kind of funny running across Cloud City with what Star Wars fans have long since settled on is an "ice cream maker."

Well, io9 can exclusively reveal that's no ice cream maker. In fact, it's a safe.

A camtono, actually. The word briefly made it out into the world at Star Wars Celebration earlier this year when, in an extended clip from The Mandalorian that never made it online, Werner Herzog's character shows the titular bounty hunter a piece of beskar - an ancient, valuable, Mandalorian alloy - and tells him he'll give him a camtono of it when he completes the mission.

It was nice hearing Jon Favreau voicing another Mandalorian.
That was a really nice touch.

It was nice hearing Jon Favreau voicing another Mandalorian.
That was a really nice touch.

You guys are dedicated. I wouldn't be able to pick out his voice. I am not a fan of the guy I don't pay much attention when he talks.

You guys are dedicated. I wouldn't be able to pick out his voice. I am not a fan of the guy I don't pay much attention when he talks.

If you watch the episode again you'll pick it up. He's got a pretty distinctive voice.

Rumours going around about a Dr. Aphra Disney+ tv series. Has anyone read the comics? How good are they, where does her story fit into the SW timeline, etc?

Rumours going around about a Dr. Aphra Disney+ tv series. Has anyone read the comics? How good are they, where does her story fit into the SW timeline, etc?
That would be epic ..love the character tho I've only just begun reading the comics. A space Indiana jones with demented killer droid sidekicks I'd love to see!! ..think thats what it would be like ..and could feature Vader as he's a part of her story.

Last edited:

That would be epic ..love the character tho I've only just begun reading the comics. A space Indiana jones with demented kiler droid sidekicks I'd love to see!! ..think thats what it would be like ..and could feature Vader as he's a part of her story.

Killer Droids = you had my curiosity
Vader = you have my attention

I had no idea it took place in the OT era. You sold me on it.

Dr. Aphra animated or live action would be SICK

Dr. Aphra animated or live action would be SICK

Would make Kathleen happy...... they definitely have comic books to refer to for an Aphra series [emoji23]

Killer Droids = you had my curiosity
Vader = you have my attention

I had no idea it took place in the OT era. You sold me on it.

Only problem with the killer droids is that they are exact rip offs of C3PO and R2D2, just painted black and given weapons. That's what always annoyed me...the lack of creativity. There are probably a million other droid types out there. But I guess maybe a lot of people like that ??

Then the love interest aspect with Vader seemed a bit off too. C'mon it's Vader.

OK this all sounding a bit negative, but in the end it's really an Indiana Jones adventure story in SW universe. Plus she's female, plus there is a comic series to go by, plus a lot of fans like it. So yes, no wonder it's on the cards for Kathleen.

Must be tough working out which ideas to green light and which not. "A hard nut to crack", so to say.

OK I just woke up. I'm a bit cynical :lol

I have all the comics released so far.

Glanced through them, but never actually read any. I keep meaning to.

I’ve read them and they’re good. As they don’t rely on classic characters save Vader and a couple of guest appearances it works for those who don’t like Disney’s stuff.
Live action would be dear but animated would rock

I guess that's what comics and books essentially can be. Cheap testing grounds for new ideas. Although there are very few (new ones at least) with new ideas. It's invariably just extension stories about existing characters/canon.

They need to delve into EU and do some cherry picking.

It is interesting as far as figures go though. I'm playing Fallen Order at the moment and I'd buy a Cal figure instantly. Hope HT do him, game seems to be relatively popular. Good story and gameplay.

Well, I'm off to the Twilek Healing Baths....

twillek.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back