Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Yep, the same as R1. It makes you wonder if the mystery surrounding these locations is intentional. Ryloth would be amazing, but where are all the Twi'lek babes?

They're all dancin' somewhere.

I could imagine Werner Herzog would be up for a bit of Twi'lek action....in fact after a few beers I reckon he'd be up for a bit of Yodelin' too going by that video :lol

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

No, you're not whining. You're just bitching about how people basically either so ignorant (or stupid, from your perspective), or "trolling minority fans" when it comes to criticism for your precious ST/ TLJ characters.

I have spoken...dont quote me sunshine.

Oh no... your mother let you use the internet again?

^That is hilarious! Make up and impersonations are spot on :lol

Arvala-7 is the desert based planet where Kuill lives and majority of the first two episodes takes place.

Nice one. Do you know the names of the ice planet at the beginning of episode 1, and the Werner Herzog planet?

OK interesting, that also would explain the term "off-world" Jawas. Although I don't know why they didn't just go with Tatooine.

I guess they wanted to make it a "new and different desert planet" :lol

Maybe Tatooine is being saved for future episodes. Trying to remember if it was ever stated anywhere that Tatooine was in the show. That might've come from Jason Ward, and he might've confused it with Arvala-7.

Saying that the main characters in TLJ lack depth sounds really weird and ignorant to me, but I?m glad that we finally have something that every SW fan seem to like.

Yeah it's amazing that someone would say something like that. This series looks like something I can get more into as it goes along if they don't screw it up with sappy soap opera episodes. I am not hooked yet but I can be. As of right now I am watching to see what characters and vehicles would make future toys and figures.

Twilight can't be better than anything.

Well that poster might be a teenage girl. They loved twilight. So to them it's among the all time greatest movies. I refused to watch it but I am a guy so...

Well that poster might be a teenage girl. They loved twilight. So to them it's among the all time greatest movies. I refused to watch it but I am a guy so...

I?m the poster a 42-year old father of two. I was being sarcastic. [emoji23]

I just find it funny that ?adults? get into heated arguments about movies. I?m passionate about my likes and interests, and I have my own opinions about the movies, but we should respect other people?s opinions as well.

Anyway, off topic but Star Wars related, Hot Toys Rise of Skywalker Rey?s headsculpt sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no... your mother let you use the internet again?

At least I was raised in a proper way by my mother, to actually perceive and enjoy things like decent human beings, and not calling others ignorant when being criticized.

But that is would be entirely different in your case, I guess...poor soul.

At least I was raised in a proper way by my mother, to actually perceive and enjoy things like decent human beings, and not calling others ignorant when being criticized.

😅Coming from you, the rudest person I?ve ever met in a forum, that?s an absolutely laughable comment. You know that, right?

I don’t really have a horse in this race, but I’m going to call you on that. You criticise people all the time, lol.

Poor Jawas. They just want "Suuga !! "

Stormtrooper Jawas.jpg

Poor Jawas. They just want "Suuga !! "

View attachment 471039

Egg! Egg! Egg!

Is that pic from the final credits? I haven't seen anyone talking about how great these final credits are. They remind me of the final credits of the extended version of Return of the King.

EDIT: Clearly I didn't look at the picture close enough as it says 2016 and has Stormtroopers and Dewbacks. Time to go to Specsavers.

Egg! Egg! Egg!

Is that pic from the final credits? I haven't seen anyone talking about how great these final credits are. They remind me of the final credits of the extended version of Return of the King.

EDIT: Clearly I didn't look at the picture close enough as it says 2016 and has Stormtroopers and Dewbacks. Time to go to Specsavers.

It looks pretty amazing, just like those end scene credits.

But no I don't think anyone has mentioned them. They are extremely cool, and I found myself watching until the end mainly to see all those, and to see if there was any post credit something. In fact I was half expecting an old school Faverau - to be read in old 1940's Radio presenter voice "don't forget to tune in next week when The Mandalorian..........". But it didn't happen.....

They must have had someone do them especially. Pretty damn good.

Love this! The Jawas even stole the Mando's toilet... excuse me, I mean vac-tube.

MAND.jpg

Hah... i saw it missing when he was assessing damages. Never noticed it on that return trip :lol

No wonder he disintegrated those thieving Jawas. He obviously needed to use that vac-tube pretty badly, and he?s too polite to do it in the desert.

No wonder he disintegrated those thieving Jawas. He obviously needed to use that vac-tube pretty badly, and he?s too polite to do it in the desert.

Hah maybe...
Kuill: People come here for peace, do not do your business here.

I have spoken.

I eagerly await an art book for the show.

I eagerly await an art book for the show.

Totally !! I was just going to say the exact same thing. Those concept art pics on Instagram are awesome !!

Good concept art is where it all starts !!

They'll surely have to have an "Art of" book.

4be478f98e4309d3836f204f2ab2c7e6.jpg
9b812ca05a2c3399af8867bfe6343c06.jpg

4eee92fe24f3119384c53df26b646d77.jpg
513fff09b5d8eead22a8a59c5c83d845.jpg
e135fadc750f0afe99ec5a4fc7f872a0.jpg
54366f1ea9e8618e00e5839e11015e48.jpg
e4e5afeab033fc51ae9a8f267954b070.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back