Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

There's really no excuse now Hot Toys !!!! :lol

Two ??? Do you really want a Hot Toys of that rookie Bounty Hunter ? :lol

No, I want two of that rookie bounty hunter. One for the Han Solo Cantina pose and one for the speeder bike.

Actually, I think I'll pass. :rotfl

I'd definitely be up for a figure of Dead Asian Chick.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

and scene at first I thought was Fett BUT I'd really love to see Cad Bane!!
That would be amazing as I really loved him in TCW.

and scene at first I thought was Fett BUT I'd really love to see Cad Bane!!
That would be amazing as I really loved him in TCW.

Cad Bane, eh? He was pretty great but that?s quite a bit of time between Clone Wars and 5 years past ROTJ. Than again I?m not sure how his race ages.

But I?d rather Boba Fett. I think he deserves a shot and honestly I?d be upset if he didn?t factor into this show at some point. This could be a long standing nemesis, perhaps eventual allies...there?s a lot they could do here. Boba Fett deserves better than what happened to him in ROTJ and way better than his prequel backstory. Maybe this show can bring him back to being a feared bounty hunter like he was in ESB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine a Good, the Bad and the Ugly style Mandalorian movie with the Mando, Boba Fett and Cad Bane squaring off.

Someone on Reddit made a good point that in the last episode we might get a Boba reveal which sets him up as the main antagonist of season 2, pursuing Mando. Since Boba isn't a real Mandaloriano by definition, I think it would make for a really interesting dynamic.

Why Boba? I just dont get it

I have a feeling it?s just the Mandalorian. Looks like it to me anyways and she?s probably not dead; that would be such a waste of her character. That noob bounty hunter needs to take some more acting classes.

They are signposting Boba pretty heavily this episode. They know well how much fans read into sound effects.

I have a feeling it?s just the Mandalorian. Looks like it to me anyways and she?s probably not dead; that would be such a waste of her character. That noob bounty hunter needs to take some more acting classes.
Of course she is not dead. This show is too predictable for that. I remember at one point in Game of Thrones how shocking it was to see certain characters getting killed off. This show is the typical Hollywood predictable stories.

What's with the women being able to go toe to toe with men in hand to hand fights and not get demolished?

Cad Bane would be awesome!! Fett..not so much.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm feeling a bit the same. Maybe cause I wouldn't mind a Cad Bane Hot Toy with big hat !

No but seriously I'd say if it was a choice between the two, Boba Fett would win from the perspective he is of course more well known, would get more people talking about it and clarify the sarlac pit situation.

Still need to introduce Moff Gideon etc too.

Of course she is not dead. This show is too predictable for that.

Why wouldn't the "Dead Asian Chick" be dead ? That's a looooong time to play dead lying on the ground.

Didn't the mystery character just remove something she had in her pocket ?

After watching the episode again, I think that character at the end is just Moff Gideon.

I'd like to see them do something unrepectable, like kill the Mandalorian (and NOT bring him back). But I guess it would make it a one-season show.

I would prefer baby yoda on a spit. Now that would be unpredictable.

After watching the episode again, I think that character at the end is just Moff Gideon.

Agreed.

Those speculations flying around and whispering about Boba Fett is really out of context.

Why wouldn't the "Dead Asian Chick" be dead ? That's a looooong time to play dead lying on the ground.

Didn't the mystery character just remove something she had in her pocket ?

That "chick" is 50+ something old LOL

Thought he was excellent at the twist end tho. Pretty chilling. With deserved ignominious final destination.:cool:

Since they're already working on season 2 maybe they'll string *possibly* bringing Phatt in then:dunno. They couldn't have known how this
show would go over. Favreau would know about the interest in Phatt maybe even be a fan.

Well I don't know if I want to get my hopes up just yet, but the spurs and the exact same radar sounds from Fett in ANH Special Edition certainly make me wonder.

Maybe, but we've also heard lots of familiar sound effects on this show, and they could have just thought it made this figure seem more mysterious that way. Plus I don't remember Fett's cape being that long, unless he decided to pick up a new one after escaping the Sarlaac.

True, like one of the little aliens strolling through the Guild town had a probe droid sound. I feel that throwing in Fett would cheapen the show as well as the Mandalorian showing his face. MAYBE season two or earliest season finale... if they really had too.

He would certainly be a logical choice. We're going to have to see Gideon soon, so it makes sense that he gets something from "50+ Dead Asian Chick" and this ties into the story when they next meet.

But stay tuned for next weeks episode......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back