Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Yes it says 'Firstly unveils prototypes' for the Virtual Tour :yess: This is exactly what i was hoping they would do, give us a glimpse behind the scenes .

But I imagine Sideshow would want to have some sort of exclusive reveal for their Live online show too

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I took it as the 20th being the exclusives you mention plus a peek at things up for PO right now. The 23rd is going to be more interesting.

That's how I read it as well. Hoping for some solid reveals...that actually evolve into pre-order figures!

Yes it says 'Firstly unveils prototypes' for the Virtual Tour :yess: This is exactly what i was hoping they would do, give us a glimpse behind the scenes .

But I imagine Sideshow would want to have some sort of exclusive reveal for their Live online show too

I originally read it as a behind the scenes tour as well, but re-reading I thought it could also be a bad english translation of just a "Tour" of looking at the figures on display like SS do at Comic Con say.

I personally would also love to see some more behind the scenes, but they are pretty cagey.

Can?t wait to see some prototypes that?ll never see the light of day.

Have these images been shared here yet? Definitely not Mandos helmet and has a very similar silhoutte and dent to Boba minus the paint job.

UpndYRC.png

Nf98pNO.png

Now I want a Ludwig Fett figure. If you look carefully there's a bit of green on that helmet, almost as if it's suffered acid damage.

I am likely in the minority but I hope they "modernize" Bobba's armour a bit to go in line with the new ones in Mandalorians.

I am likely in the minority but I hope they "modernize" Bobba's armour a bit to go in line with the new ones in Mandalorians.

There could be two suits, no? One for Olyphant/Cobb Vanth (probably the acid damaged version) and one for Temuera (a new shinier version).

Now I want a Ludwig Fett figure. If you look carefully there's a bit of green on that helmet, almost as if it's suffered acid damage.

So do you mean acid from a Sarlac Pit that digests for over 1000 years. That's some pretty weak ass acid. [emoji23][emoji23]

Personally I hope they make him like Mythos Fett. That's a cool look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So do you mean acid from a Sarlac Pit that digests for over 1000 years. That's some pretty weak ass acid. [emoji23][emoji23]

Personally I hope they make him like Mythos Fett. That's a cool look.

It's only citric acid. He came out of that Sarlacc pit with a shinier helmet and smelling faintly of lemons.

Seriously though that Mythos look would be so amazing. However, wasn't Cobb Vanth (presumably Olyphant) supposed to be the one in possession of Boba's ROTJ armour? He bought it from Jawas if my memory serves me correctly. He'd be the one most likely to have that Mythos look then. So, how Boba will look is anyone's guess. He might not even be wearing Mandalorian armour. Perhaps he steals all Mando's shiny beskar :rotfl

Either way I'm sure Hot Toys will make sure they get two figures out of him haha

Yeah it'll certainly be interesting what they come up with. No doubt there will be a glimpse or two in the upcoming trailer.

Main thing is he's bad-ass looking. I'm sure Faverau and Filoni will take care of that though.

He might not even be wearing Mandalorian armour.

I have been contemplating this exact scenario since we heard the announcement of Boba?s appearance on the Mandalorian. What was his status with the Mando?s in his final appearance in the Clone Wars? Did he ever show up in Rebels? Will he actually adhere to the New Mando Creed of never removing your helmet? Neither him nor Jango or any other mando in the clone wars ever did. Multiple times we see them all take their helmets off.

Perhaps this new sect of Mandos adhere to Boba?s new rule. Since he can?t stand to see his fathers face in every clone he saw he may have wanted everyone to keep their mask on.

Or perhaps he has walked away from the Mando way of life and he will be in plain clothes to showcase Temura Morrison?s face.

Without wanting to start that debate here, I always understood it that Boba isn't a Mandalorian. That was explained in the PT.

So he doesn't really need to adhere to any codes or looks.

However I expect for trailers and casual watcher recognition they'll need to keep him looking somewhat similar looking.

Have these images been shared here yet? Definitely not Mandos helmet and has a very similar silhoutte and dent to Boba minus the paint job.

UpndYRC.png

Nf98pNO.png

I will be kinda disappointed if Fett's helmet is the same color as Mando's, and the main difference is the dent.

Without wanting to start that debate here, I always understood it that Boba isn't a Mandalorian. That was explained in the PT.

So he doesn't really need to adhere to any codes or looks.

However I expect for trailers and casual watcher recognition they'll need to keep him looking somewhat similar looking.

In the EU, Fett almost always had his armor on and yet there were times, for purposes of discretion, when he didnt. This was made easy for him by most people not knowing what he looked like.

Per the works of Karen Traviss, Fett DOES NOT consider himself Mandalorian and this actually caused him some trouble when he needed medical help from the Kyrimorut Clan remnant, and they had long memories. Plus he had made plain in the past that he did not view fellow clones as his brothers, and they were all like "so NOOOOOW you need us, what about those mean things you said back then, why should we help you?"

I think we will see Fett both in and out of armor. Which is fine with me, Morrison is too kickass of a guy to hide :)

[Someone's about to chime in with how they think the EU is all lies now, I will state for the record right now that this argument cuts no ice with me, save your energy.]

In the EU, Fett almost always had his armor on and yet there were times, for purposes of discretion, when he didnt. This was made easy for him by most people not knowing what he looked like.

Per the works of Karen Traviss, Fett DOES NOT consider himself Mandalorian and this actually caused him some trouble when he needed medical help from the Kyrimorut Clan remnant, and they had long memories. Plus he had made plain in the past that he did not view fellow clones as his brothers, and they were all like "so NOOOOOW you need us, what about those mean things you said back then, why should we help you?"

I think we will see Fett both in and out of armor. Which is fine with me, Morrison is too kickass of a guy to hide :)

[Someone's about to chime in with how they think the EU is all lies now, I will state for the record right now that this argument cuts no ice with me, save your energy.]

So Temuera Morrison walks past and every says: “who dat?”
Lol.

I hope the rumour of a trailer this weekend is true. Imagine the first scene of the first episode is Boba Fett escaping the Sarlaac.

I hope the rumour of a trailer this weekend is true. Imagine the first scene of the first episode is Boba Fett escaping the Sarlaac.

Imagine his big "escape" is the Sarlaac having indigestion and regurgitating his lifeless body. That's it. Cameo over.

:lol

Wasn't sure where to put this, but someone is making a 1/6 Blurrg. Just popped up on FB. Costs $219 and limited to 50.

Looks pretty damn good I think.

118596260_1716436495174789_1990902548151068619_o.jpg

118360386_1716434961841609_1674245759154547854_o.jpg

118615918_1716431568508615_6667631863660211972_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back