Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

More reasonably priced than that Etsy one thats for sure

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

That is exceptional. Really tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now if Hot Toys had made a Kuill then this would be a no-brainer. As it stands I find it hard to justify paying that amount of dosh out. It?s a bit like having a Tauntaun without Hoth Luke or Han. It looks amazing though.

Well Mando rode it quite a bit as well, so you could always put that figure on it. Although I agree a Kuill would be a lot more ideal.

Yeah definitely. Paint looks decent too.

My plan would be to use the Blurrg with Mando until HT make Kuill.

Or Plan B (as chances of HT making him are probably pretty slim). I have a 1/6 teenager body from Aliexpress and a second Rey Backpack which sorry of looks like Kuil's.

Headsculpt I could 3D print. Just I would need to find someone who could paint it professionally.

I sent the guy a message. He could make the base a little bigger to give space to stand the Mando or Kuill in front of the Blurrg.

Hmmmm

Can't get Kuiil, but I can finally buy the disgusting/tacky twist on Groot that I always wanted.

Can't get Kuiil, but I can finally buy the disgusting/tacky twist on Groot that I always wanted.

Yeah, I saw so many people asking for that one.

With that and the huge popularity of the Carnage Deadpool Hulk thing, definitely a great use of resources and giving the customers what they really want Hot Toys.

This Venomized crap is probably bigger in Asia than we think it is though.

My recent whishlist. Most of it is just a wet dream since it's comics/game related, but one can dream.

wanted_poster.jpg

They're gonna make us wait another season or 2 before announcing that Gideon, smh

It returns October 30th!!!

mando.jpg

What's the difference between a Swamp Trooper and Mudtrooper? If they're going to do video game characters I'd far rather them concentrate on the likes of Revan and Nihilus.

OK cool. But no trailer ??

The story is they're having to re-shoot it.

Grace Randolph apparently dropped some gossip the other day about some 'trouble in paradise'.

Grace Randolph
@GraceRandolph

21h

#Mandalorian S2 Trailer Update - here’s the latest tea:

#Disney didn’t like trailer & delayed it to be re-edited.

Also they have problems with the season overall - reshoots but also I hear a BIG problem but no details on that just yet, looking into it...

Grace Randolph
@GraceRandolph

21h

Well, I kinda do know what the problem is, but to reveal it would expose my source because so few people know... Zipper-mouth face

So now I just have to wait for it to come out. But it’s BIG.

Disney still has time to fix it though, or paper over it so maybe no one ever knows...

Grace Randolph
@GraceRandolph

20h

All I’ll say is that if the #Mandalorian has a significant shift say... halfway through Season 2... I wouldn’t be surprised

Grace Randolph
@GraceRandolph

18h

FINAL comment on this today - I never said #TheMandalorian S2 was bad, it could still turn out great! There's just a lot drama going on behind the scenes and the show could be quite different than expected in the end.

The story is they're having to re-shoot it.

Grace Randolph apparently dropped some gossip the other day about some 'trouble in paradise'.

''Gossip''

Every other so-called Star Wars itk has disputed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back