Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Yeah I agree the chances are very low. I guess I'm wanting some aliens to mix up the display a bit, and not just troopers and human hero's. A green Gamorrean would be great for that.

I watched Ep7 + 8 last night.

How anyone couldn't want a Kuiil after watching Ep7. Integral character to the whole series imo.

I think that Gammy has a chance, though I think Sideshow would do it more justice and could release it under their mythos line, as that also seems to be the inspiration. I've wanted that fig ever since seeing the statue, great concept

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I think anything with a helmet and no head sculpt stands a good chance. The worry is there are so many cool characters in season 2 with head sculpts. There are going to be some key characters overlooked for that reason. Ahsoka and Boba are a given. I fear for the likes of Greef Carga, Bo Katan, and Cobb Vanth. They better not overlook Bo Katan! For this reason I think the Gamorrean stands next to no chance. Personally I feel Gamorreans are more synonymous with ROTJ and have the most iconic look in that film. I feel the same way about Scout Troopers.

All this makes me wish new trooper types are kept to a bare minimum in the new season.

Since HT are doing Clone Wars, I think Bo Katan has a good chance eventually. For Mando S2, hopefully the Artillery Trooper is the only new one. We shall see tomorrow, could be Cara Dune. I feel like they would do a more significant character for the launch tomorrow than a trooper or Armorer.

Since HT are doing Clone Wars, I think Bo Katan has a good chance eventually. For Mando S2, hopefully the Artillery Trooper is the only new one. We shall see tomorrow, could be Cara Dune. I feel like they would do a more significant character for the launch tomorrow than a trooper or Armorer.

Is anything confirmed from Hot Toys for tomorrow ? Or just your hope they release something on the S2E1 release day ?

Just a bunch of teases. I think the 1/4 Mando might go up, but the Pedro sculpt if there is one will be blurred out. Hot Toys does that a lot, focus on masked and helmeted characters, and the actual likenesses are an afterthought. They end up being a repaint or revealed a year later.

Whatever goes up tomorrow will be in tomorrow?s episode.

No confirmation, just a guess. 1/4 Mando is a good guess as well. HT seems to be pushing out the non-regular release this week so a normal (non exclusive) 1/6 release should be on deck for tomorrow.

Images shown from the new store suggests it’s the Mando with bike and 1:4 Mando.

Or more likely

a Tusken Raider !!! Easy and cheap for Hot Toys to make

Need that Olyphant figure pronto!

first episode was amazing!

Yeah way too lanky imo. Made the helmet look huge. Bobblehead.

I think it was an effective way to highlight that he made the armor work for him, despite it obviously being sized for someone much shorter. I liked the weathering and the overall look and per usual, would be a sucker for anything Fett related...

If he came with an unmasked head I'd definitely get the Marshal; even without it I'd probably still be tempted.

Tusken Raider is highly likely
not only because they are front and center in this first episode but also because it looks like Boba himself adopted their outfit

If he came with an unmasked head I'd definitely get the Marshal; even without it I'd probably still be tempted.

Let's address the olyphant in the room here, with or without helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back