Hot Toys DX 03 speculation...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to that, I'd like to see X-Men trilogy Wolverine DX with multiple heads and his X1 and X2/X3 costumes. I only care about the X2/X3 costume, but I figure a DX would give all fans a way to have their ideal X-suit Wolverine, I'm sure some people like the suit in the first film more.

Maybe, if they do a better likeness. Otherwise, that's just as big a flop as a Neo. :lol

I want to see a Neo made but I sure hope if they do multiple movies it's separate releases. I only want the costume from the lobby fight of the first film, I'd hate spending $30+ on a DX that includes costume and accessories for a look I have no interest in just to get the one look I want. Though I fear that'll be the case at times with the DX line, if they do all encompassing figures like I hope, sometimes it'll mean paying more to get more than you want.

Re: Hot Toys want you to guess what the DX03 is.

A first Blood with dirty poncho,cut on his arm and forehead,bloodied would be awesome though.I want this just as much as Rambo 4.

I'd be happy with that, the new Wolverine style body would work great, and the PVC arms would allow for painting the blood on his arm. Rambo 4 would make me happiest though, c'mon HT, just finish off the film series with figural representation from them all.

I want to see a Neo made but I sure hope if they do multiple movies it's separate releases. I only want the costume from the lobby fight of the first film, I'd hate spending $30+ on a DX that includes costume and accessories for a look I have no interest in just to get the one look I want. Though I fear that'll be the case at times with the DX line, if they do all encompassing figures like I hope, sometimes it'll mean paying more to get more than you want.

yes ! neo is A must have for me.
I hope they make him soon.

The one outfit is so bad ass.

Do you guys remember the magazine from last year showing the DX figures they were planning?
it said Batman and Joker,and below those it Said Rocky,and a member on this board said he saw a Rambo below Rocky so i strongly believe Rocky and Rambo is next as these were in their plans for a long time.

Yup the next 2 DX`s is Rocky and Rambo!

I'd be happy with that, the new Wolverine style body would work great, and the PVC arms would allow for painting the blood on his arm. Rambo 4 would make me happiest though, c'mon HT, just finish off the film series with figural representation from them all.

So we can start all over again when Rambo V wraps. :lol

I hope for Reeve,but I say we just wait for HT to give us our info

I think it's a VERY slim possibility, but it occurred to me that DX young John Connor from T2 if it was John plus his dirt bike would be a rather unexpected release, I think most don't see Connor getting made at all and doing him plus the bike would probably be quite a surprise.

Im hoping for hulk, but im thinking its t800 from t1.

That would be cool, but I also really liked his suits from the sequels. I'd want Morpheus figure eventually as well. I'd like to get a version of Morpheus from the pill scene as well as a custom pimp chair for him to sit on.

After some thought, I'm gonna go with Pee Wee/"exposure" Paul Rubens. Not sure which one should get the "shifty eyes," though.

I'd be really surprised to see T1 products before HT's done with T2, the only time I've ever seen them simultaneously release figures from 2 different movies was with Cannibal Jack from Pirates 2 while Pirates 3 figures were being offered.

As for Hulk, maybe for size, but the only way I could see him as a DX is if they included a Bruce Banner with him, which would be awesome.

I am 90% sure it`s either Rocky or Rambo unless HT have other plans right now,according to that magazine we saw last year both were planned after Batman and Joker...This magazine came a while before the Batman DX announcement and it happened after Joker as planned.

Rocky or Rambo is DX03,you better believe it :D

I hope its REEVE SUPERMAN!!!, if not then Terminator!, Mabey ALIENS HICKS!

ABSOLUTELY an Aliens Hicks would be the absolute best choice on their part!

Since a lot of us don't have the original and since we're not willing to pay that much on Ebay for him (at least not me, especially when you consider how cool the toys they are making currently are) and he definitely needs an update.

IF the DX line is rehashes, this would be an instant win!

Holy crap. I want it to be Neo, preferably in his reloaded and revolutions get-up. That would be the ultimate reveal for me.

I am 90% sure it`s either Rocky or Rambo unless HT have other plans right now,according to that magazine we saw last year both were planned after Batman and Joker...This magazine came a while before the Batman DX announcement and it happened after Joker as planned.

Rocky or Rambo is DX03,you better believe it :D

So i kinda figure you like Rambo and Rocky right?:lol

I'd be really surprised to see T1 products before HT's done with T2, the only time I've ever seen them simultaneously release figures from 2 different movies was with Cannibal Jack from Pirates 2 while Pirates 3 figures were being offered.

As for Hulk, maybe for size, but the only way I could see him as a DX is if they included a Bruce Banner with him, which would be awesome.

And honestly, the best way to produce a Banner might just be to include him with the Hulk.... Even hardcore Hulk fans would be hard pressed to spend 130 - 150 bucks on an Edward Norton in street clothes figure :rolleyes:. HT could charge even more for a deluxe version of the Hulk that includes a Banner figure and people would still buy them up.

I enjoyed the Rocky movies however, I am not huge on a Rocky figure. A new John J. figure would be awesome ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back