Hot Toys DX 03 speculation...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys want you to guess what the DX03 is.

Anything from Batman '89 would be great.

If it's not an expected character, I would hope at least something about the figure is unexpected, like if it is T-800 BD, some feature or included items that make you think, I never expected them to included all of that. I'd be a bit let down by the hype of it if everything about it was like, ok, we kind of saw that coming.

A first Blood with dirty poncho,cut on his arm and forehead,bloodied would be awesome though.I want this just as much as Rambo 4.

I'd be pretty disappointed if it was Michael Jackson. Not a fan. Superman or Jack Sparrow would be A LOT better. Other random off-the-top-of-my-head choices ... John McClane would be awesome. Jason Bourne. Maximus.SnakeDoc

Neo with Matrix 1 & 2 outfit

I fully support all of these. :lecture

Literally my whole want list of figs :lol

Let's talk packaging, think it will be the same format as the previous two?I know a Harvey DX is the last thing most people want,but if they did,he could have two coins(charred and uncharred) and an "I Believe in Harvey Dent" Button in the top panel, maybe a green crystal if they did Superman?Any ideas?

Rorschach! Rorschach! Rorschach!

I would love him 2, but he would be a waste of a dx slot ,pers would be wasted on him. 2 show of the pers you would have 2 pose him without his mask and that would be an insult to the character, no matter how good the sculpt may be.

I say its gonna be a Captain EO DX figure to go along with the re-release at Disneyland.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's Kathy Bates in 'Fried Green Tomatoes' with BD version from that scene where she's at the BBQ and gets sauce on her lip. I got a good feeling about this one, I tell you. We haven't heard anything about the 'Fried Green Tomatoes' licence being acquired or anything but I'm gonna just say, 'Yes, this is it - it's coming!'

If we r talking revamps It could be a perfect likeness Edward scissor-hands ..with his shirt,pants,and suspenders, metal scissor this time round ..and maybe even with a shish-kabob!

Funny that anytime a figure isn't deemed "perfect" it becomes fodder for the "what if DX" chatter.... then there's the other category for every one's DX want lists, that being the elusive, hard to find and expensive figures.... The OC Batman thread is a great example... 50% are showing pics and talking about what a great figure it is and the other 50% are telling anyone who will listen that HT needs to DX OC Bats... :rolleyes:

Anyway, Dutch is a cool figure but in no way worthy of the DX treatment.

One that few have mentioned would be Spider-Man.... full Spidey outfit with the extra PP head as well as a full PP gear that can either go over the SM outfit or with the PP head onto a slim (I assume) TT on it's own....

I posted this in the wrong DX thread earlier (the Aliens and Robots one):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One that few have mentioned would be Spider-Man.... full Spidey outfit with the extra PP head as well as a full PP gear that can either go over the SM outfit or with the PP head onto a slim (I assume) TT on it's own....

I doubt it. I think HT's holding that one for the reboot. In the other thread there're a bunch of freaks thinking it'll be Matrix but I see that as a total bomb (meaning flop) if HT does a DX Neo.

Similar to that, I'd like to see X-Men trilogy Wolverine DX with multiple heads and his X1 and X2/X3 costumes. I only care about the X2/X3 costume, but I figure a DX would give all fans a way to have their ideal X-suit Wolverine, I'm sure some people like the suit in the first film more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back