Hot Toys DX 03 speculation...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys want you to guess what the DX03 is.

It didn't say it would be about new figures either. So again, it's speculation on your part.

No, but all I said was what the article said, that they haven't officially declared the DX line will be made up of updated figures, and people have been getting it burnt in their minds that it's what DX is. The comment I repled to stated "DX is supposed to be", and I responded with what we've been told DX is supposed to be, and that nowhere in what we were told it's supposed to be were we told that repeats of existing figures is what it's supposed to be.

I'd be pretty disappointed if it was Michael Jackson. Not a fan. Superman or Jack Sparrow would be A LOT better. Other random off-the-top-of-my-head choices ... John McClane would be awesome. Jason Bourne. Maximus.

SnakeDoc

Not much, except a revised portrait and better articulated body. I'm fine with the Dutch head but seems the overall consensus is that it's squished and needs to be elongated. They could try to do the muddy battle look.

Nah, Dutch is in the same book as a Rambo IV. Just do a regular release with everything there. Let the consumer pick which version they want.

I'd like Mcclane the most but Rambo (4) would be awesome too.

Would love it if a good Crowe head were readily available, but the only one I've found satisfactory is the military head, which is hard to find loose, and I've heard Crowe doesn't grant likeness.

Another MJ taking the DX slot would be disappointing....a Rambo would be an instant pre-order for me.

No, but all I said was what the article said, that they haven't officially declared the DX line will be made up of updated figures, and people have been getting it burnt in their minds that it's what DX is. The comment I repled to stated "DX is supposed to be", and I responded with what we've been told DX is supposed to be, and that nowhere in what we were told it's supposed to be were we told that repeats of existing figures is what it's supposed to be.

So until we know for sure that they'll be producing new, previously unreleased figures with the DX line, best to judge just by what they've done before with the DX which are rehashes of prereleased figures. I'd say a freak is more in the right assuming that than you are assuming otherwise. They have HT's prior releases to back their stance, you, again, just speculation based on on your interpretation.

So until we know for sure that they'll be producing new pictures, best to judge just by what they've done before with the DX which are rehashes of prereleased figures. I'd say a freak is more in the right assuming that than you are assuming otherwise.

And I'm not saying the assumption about the DX line being rehashes is wrong, but I see the use of the word supposed as referring to a fact, not a speculation, and I just point out, there is no fact out of HT that DX is a rehash line, that idea is just a well based hypothesis from the 3 mentioned DX figures being rehashes.

Bad MJ = awesome. Rambo = yawnsome. Maybe a Reeves Supes could tweak my interest nipples

And I'm not saying the assumption about the DX line being rehashes is wrong, but I see the use of the word supposed as referring to a fact, not a speculation, and I just point out, there is no fact out of HT that DX is a rehash line, that idea is just a well based hypothesis from the 3 mentioned DX figures being rehashes.

Which is still more than you have to go on... isn't it? :lol

I put more value into official released information than speculation.

no need for Hints,it`s Rambo :D

I put more value into official released information than speculation.

Which is still what you're doing. You said it's "the biggest misconception" but really, you've no proof yet to back your opinion on the evasive nature of their press release. And if this mystery DX turns out to be another rehash, there'll be more proof in favor of their argument. ;)

Nah, screws with people more to be totally vauge than to give a sharper hint.

Based on the FB text, I would think whatever it ends up being will be something unexpected, property and what they do with the figure.

Which is still what you're doing. You said it's "the biggest misconception" but really, you've no proof yet to back your opinion on the evasive nature of their press release. And if this mystery DX turns out to be another rehash, there'll be more proof in favor of their argument. ;)

What have I speculated, I said their official release did not say the DX line would be repeat figures. That is a fact.

Please God let it be Reeves!! They've just about done everything else to Death & lets face it the Petition thread on here must have been noticed!

What have I speculated, I said their official release did not say the DX line would be repeat figures. That is a fact.

It's like talking to a wall... nvm. :lol

Watch it'll be an Iron Man MkIII w/battle damaged pieces, Tony Stark's suit and a Downey Jr PERS head.

Nah, screws with people more to be totally vauge than to give a sharper hint.

Based on the FB text, I would think whatever it ends up being will be something unexpected, property and what they do with the figure.

:lol:lol:lol

Yeah i agree,it will be something unexpected for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back