Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the general displeasure with recent HT sculpts has spread like a virus across a multiple of threads.

The sculpts IMO are generally great, but they just do not look enough like the actors. Depp is way closer than Indy but just a bit off. I will undoubtedly be ordering.

You should see the HT Facebook wall for Jack, "Wheres Superman? Wheres Avatar? Why isn't Indy this good?" :lol

So...I thought that Arnie was tweaking the Indy sculpt? Does anyone think he's totally revamping it or if this is what we'll get?

Yup, same here. Not digging the new HT Sparrow heads. Something seems off with both of them. Enterbay has a much better likeness.

Agreed I think the Enterbay expression looks much more natural so imo more realistic the HTs ones are very nice but I think the expressions looked a bit forced but I guess we can only wait for final products.

What Arnie Kim has been spending his time on:

From Arnie Kim's Facebook:

197253_1886099759802_1460645150_2184014_2261445_n.jpg

!

That figures!

Now HT are shouting about stuff coming out after Indy will, do you really think we'll get a new sculpt!?

CHEERS!

The head sculpt is his own personal work.
He just decided to share it with the fans. It would be a great shame if decided to no longer to do this, because some "fans" put 2 and 2 together to make 3, example, assuming that he has abandoned the work he is doing for Hot Toys

Oh, well, if the pic poster had said that..

Still doesn't mean HT are going to give us a new head now they've moved on to later releases.

CHEERS!

The head sculpt is his own personal work.
He just decided to share it with the fans. It would be a great shame if decided to no longer to do this, because some "fans" put 2 and 2 together to make 3, example, assuming that he has abandoned the work he is doing for Hot Toys

Have to agree... people need to stop being such @ssh()les about collectibles.

When a pic is posted in this thread without full explanation what are we supposed to think!? We're not mind readers.

Perhaps the person that posted the pic didn't know the reason Arnie posted it. If they take it out of context then so will we.

CHEERS!

Think what you will... but going directly to a theory that your Indy figure has been abandoned for something else is ridiculous.

And for the record, my comment wasn't really directed at you... just the general crabbyness present in threads anymore. Just a lot of whining, complaining and photshop manipulations :lol

Think what you will... but going directly to a theory that your Indy figure has been abandoned for something else is ridiculous.

And for the record, my comment wasn't really directed at you... just the general crabbyness present in threads anymore. Just a lot of whining, complaining and photshop manipulations :lol

:lecture:goodpost::dunno

And for the record, my comment wasn't really directed at you... just the general crabbiness present in threads lately. Just a lot of whining, complaining and photoshop manipulations :lol

I've made some spelling and vocabulary adjustments to your post that I think you'll agree show a much better resemblance to the thought you were trying to convey.
Should I post this to your Facebook page? Honestly, you need to step it up if you expect people to read your free posts. Enterbay's posts are much clearer and also free. I expect PERFECTION for free in this economy. :exactly:
Also, your use of multiple periods is much too Asian. :nono

This is a baord for talking about action figures. What else are we going to do? Mindlessly fawn over the work for 200 pages? Sounds like a boring as hell conversation to me.

I've made some spelling and vocabulary adjustments to your post that I think you'll agree show a much better resemblance to the thought you were trying to convey.
Should I post this to your Facebook page? Honestly, you need to step it up if you expect people to read your free posts. Enterbay's posts are much clearer and also free. I expect PERFECTION for free in this economy. :exactly:
Also, your use of multiple periods is much too Asian. :nono

:lol :lol :lol

This is a baord for talking about action figures. What else are we going to do? Mindlessly fawn over the work for 200 pages? Sounds like a boring as hell conversation to me.

Dunno... talk about something else. Why do we need 200 pages based off of one image that will likely be altered at some later point :huh

The Toy Anxiety loose parts are flying off the shelf! Arab outfit is all sold out except for the notebook. The head and jacket are still there. The backdrop is still at 10 units, which is a little surprising. I was considering getting one and might still if it's around in a couple of months. There are still 4 pedestals which are a steal at $25, regardless of it being a little ehh. And no one's touching the whip :lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back