Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well, it's nearly April and we have seen and heard nothing.

CHEERS!

I have been collecting Hot Toys figures for over three years, and I have never known them to keep us up to the minute with the changes they are making on the figures in production. Yes sometimes they show things like the Bruce Body change, but that is the exception rather than the rule. I bet you will not see anything more on this figure until the month of release.

Last edited:
$400? Adorable.

And no. Maybe $250, likely $200. It will depend on what he comes with.

$400 would make him the most expensive Hot Toys figure release ever by over $150.

I think HT should make it standard to include two head sculpts with each DX release. I'd love for em to add another one to this.

Just remember, nobody has actually confirmed $399, it was a price someone on OSW quoted. They could well have been wrong.

CHEERS!

Yeah, one similar to the PF head would be cool. It'd also be nice to have 2 heads with PERS. The Joker only had one and I think the faces on the Jack are interchangeable.

CHEERS!

if anything, id like an indy head that had that trademark smirk harrison has as a 2nd head, determined on headsculpt 1, and smirky on 2nd sculpt

HT should pull the hat down. change the shoes and pants are too baggy. other than that great figure based on the released pictures so far

You really think so? I think HT's looks much better:

205623orof1nurm3umn1vv.jpg

God, it's the HT "asian eye" syndrome again. Looks like Peter Sellers when he was in racially incorrect make up.

God, it's the HT "asian eye" syndrome again. Looks like Peter Sellers when he was in racially incorrect make up.

Nothing wrong with it to me, that's how Johnny Depp had it in the movie. To put this into the context of the topic it shows that HT are capable of doing figures that are worthy of the DX tag, it's just a pity that, as he stands, Indy isn't there yet.

CHEERS!

Yeah, I agree with the fact that it's obvious and not going to happen. People are beginning to feel like Indy did when the idol was taken from him. So close to the prize, then denied.

CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back