Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then there's Nine Inch Nails, Pantera, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, White Zombie, Korn, and Tool.
I'd argue that Ozzy's best work outside of Black Sabbath was during the 90's. Same holds true for Anthrax.
The 90's had some great music.

And ali032373 80's list is missing Metallica.

So has the revised Indy head sculpt been shown yet?

Type O Negative, Fear Factory, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Megadeth, Slayer , and Aerosmith came back huge.

Looks like you're as bored of talking Indy as everyone else is!

Ever hear of Kingdom Come, bit of a Zep rip off, but good all the same.

CHEERS!

I
Looks like you're as bored of talking Indy as everyone else is!

Ever hear of Kingdom Come, bit of a Zep rip off, but good all the same.

CHEERS!

I remember kingdom come. From like '88 or '89 or so. another popular band of the day was tommy conwell and the young rumblers. The hooters too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I havent been to this thread in a while and I come back and your talking about metal bands! Awesome. Tired of talking about Indy huh? I dont blame you. No news.

Yep!

When I saw Almost Famous, I couldn't help wishing that Stillwater were a real band.

Spinal Tap were awesome!

CHEERS!

i just saw the new batman bale sculpt. absolutely stunning. but everytime i see a new sculpt from hot toys now though i wonder why they couldnt have achieved that level of accuracy and awesomeness with indy?
(admittedly they should be good at bales likeness the numbe of times they've captured it for batman and terminator!)

i just saw the new batman bale sculpt. absolutely stunning. but everytime i see a new sculpt from hot toys now though i wonder why they couldnt have achieved that level of accuracy and awesomeness with indy?
(admittedly they should be good at bales likeness the numbe of times they've captured it for batman and terminator!)

The thing with the Bale is it's an exclusive and will go for a fortune on eBay.

CHEERS!

The thing with the Bale is it's an exclusive and will go for a fortune on eBay.

CHEERS!

Its not just bale, the thor and captain america figures look stunning too, i admire them then sigh as i remember indy.

The current crop of superheroes don't look beefy enough to be their comic counterparts. Even the upcoming Conan isn't as buff as Arnie was. Not quite Super enough.

Spidey is the exception though, they got him just right. Oh and Batman, but they never were that ripped.

CHEERS!

Still no new pics of Indy ? I was hopeing they'd be up for INDYpendence day.

btw Has the Capt America movie opened yet ?
July 4 would have seemed right for that
A lot of commercials for "Cowboys and Aliens" recently
Not impressed with the "Falling Skies" tv program

Indy really does seem to be the child that HT keeps out of sight up in the attic.

Damn shame, I have so many cool customs that an HT Indy could surround himself with -- Hemble's Monkey Man, German Mechanic and Marion (well, half a Marion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back