Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you guys don't get too comfortable, HT just posted their 1,000,000th picture of Sparrow on their page.... and still nothing for Indy.

Well that can only mean one thing - we should all keep coming back to this thread every time it's bumped to see if anyone has posted any new pics. I know I will, who else is with me?

Man those new pics were awesome so why where they deleted? HS looked perfect!

Wow he's not kidding. Just look at it , perfect in every way..and look how they nailed the hat.

I chatted briefly (like one sentence) with Arnie last night. He said this is coming out in October "with Superman." No word on sculpt :dunno

Sorry, only kind of trolling. I visit this thread almost every day and really hope it turns out great. I just want to see some pics. And that red x is perfect- heck I even cicked it just to see.

Supes comes out in November, here in the US anyway.

Yeah and, according to HT Japan, so is Indy. Sideshow did update Indy's product page to day he is shipping in October though, so who knows :gah:

New sculpt or not there should have been additional pics by now so people know what they are buying. HT has completely mishandled this figure and it deserved better. Good luck to anyone who kept their pre-order active.

Sorry, only kind of trolling. I visit this thread almost every day and really hope it turns out great. I just want to see some pics. And that red x is perfect- heck I even cicked it just to see.

You should be banned :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back