Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm just as excited about Boba Fett as you are!

...but what does this have to do with Hot Toys Indy?

so..he's coming out in Sept?
Oct?
Nov?
Dec?

Pick one and see you 56 pages later....

First time posting in the Indy section, I wanted to chime in regarding the Last Crusade discussion.

I like all the Indy movies, and while there's some cheesiness in Last Crusade, I love that movie. I'm not saying it's better than Raiders or Temple, but I love it. I saw Temple of Doom with my dad when I was a kid, and that's one of my favorite father/son cherished moments. We laughed so hard through that film. He was not around anymore when Last Crusade came out, and the film as you all know, is a father/son film. There's so many moments in that movie I feel my dad would laugh at alongside with me. Maybe it's not as good as Raiders or Temple, but it's my favorite.

I am very confident that HT will deliver. So much that I had initially cancelled this figure and now have him back on pre-order.

Ive not lost faith in HT. I know when I have DX Indy in my grubby paws he will blow me away. Like pretty much EVERY HT figure I own, this one wont be any different.

I had resigned myself to having to miss out on this, but with the problems reported so far with the Batsuit Begins figure, i'm now thinking that figure won't be worth the hassle and limited shelf life of the rubber. not to mention the fear of breakages and splitting in any poses other than hands beside hips that some guys want.

I want that figure, but more so the figure HT showed in preview pics in a fighting stance, it seems if i buy that figure and display it like that it will break far too easily and i don't want it to just stand their doing nothing in a boring pose.

I'm now 90% sure i'm gonna cancel and get Indy instead.

Ive not lost faith in HT. I know when I have DX Indy in my grubby paws he will blow me away. Like pretty much EVERY HT figure I own, this one wont be any different.

:exactly: I PO'd this the moment it came available. I remember getting a bit of grief on here for doing so but I've got so much confidence in HT & like you, I've been blown away with every HT figure I've bought & I've bought quite a lot & I can't see this being any different :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back