Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No in hand pics yet huh? When the hell is this thing coming out? I've stopped coming to this thread a while ago so I don't know what's been going on

I'm sure this is available in lots of threads, but I couldn't find a dedicated thread, and digging through the threads wasn't getting me anywhere.

Anyway . . . anybody know what the usual lag time is from BBTS vs. Sideshow? I'm debating spending the extra few bucks to get this on release. Plus I'd get the rewards points.

I'm sure this is available in lots of threads, but I couldn't find a dedicated thread, and digging through the threads wasn't getting me anywhere.

Anyway . . . anybody know what the usual lag time is from BBTS vs. Sideshow? I'm debating spending the extra few bucks to get this on release. Plus I'd get the rewards points.

It seems to vary, but usually not less than 2 weeks and sometimes around 4 weeks.

Gracias, sir. I think I'll be changing my order. Minimum two weeks of looking at everybody's picture would be torture.

:lol yeh, when I got my T2 Arnie from BBTS I almost felt like the kid who got a bmx the Christmas after every other kid on the street got theirs.

It's going to be like :blissysmi :blissysmi :blissysmi :blissysmi :blissysmi :blissysmi :blissysmi :blissysmi :blissysmi :blissysmi when the figure is released with a perfect sculpt and people are scrambling to order the figure at retail only to end up getting them off ebay for $9000!!

Didn't Alice start out spectacular, turn into a train wreck, then end up solid/decent?

I'm hoping Indy reverses that order and skips the middle part!

Not that spectacular since some collectors still complained on it but yeah, let's just hope Indy will end up great! :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back