Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all the gang with the " I love the SSC head sculpt and are going to get it painted one day!!

By who and when?

Around $100 - $150 Mmmm!

So just move on to the customs thread and get it done??

These posts have been going on for years!!!

I love all the gang with the " I love the SSC head sculpt and are going to get it painted one day!!

By who and when?

Around $100 - $150 Mmmm!

So just move on to the customs thread and get it done??

These posts have been going on for years!!!

And those that have gone ahead and built customs over the years have better looking Indy's than this :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Jesus. It's like the aftermath of the worst party ever in here.

You know, the one that ended with two stabbings and a bulldozer being driven into the swimming pool.

Beg to differ!!

Egos get lost in their own creative talent!!:slap:rotfl:rotfl

They stick together like flys!!

Based on that video and subsequent pics, this figure is an epic fail!

PERS heads have an awkward head to neck join, something which the hair on the Bruce Lee (which I suspect was why it was like that) hid. It's not hidden so well on Indy and looked really off in the video.

Save maybe for the revolver it's not even a parts buy. If you're happy with this figure then you're easily pleased!

The ss version is just a bad paint job which can be fixed.

Hot toys is just a bad sculpt period.

And that cannot be fixed.

Over all the figure is good but not 300 good.
If I'm going to shell out that kinda money I want Harrison Ford's exact likeness.

I honestly dont know how any of you cant feel the same.

you cant just put any head on Indiana Jones.

Where have you been?

Looking froward to your custom which has taken almost a year to complete??:slap:slap

I think what hurts is the price tag on this. That's where I'm getting stuck here. It's not worth the $270.00 for sub par head sculpt and accessories that I will not use. I might buy it if it was $170.00 price range. The dx pers just does not work. I think someone said earlier that it looks like a mask and it's so true. I'm really hope we get some great pics soon. Maybe that can get me to change my mind on canceling it. "OMG" where are you.??? Need pics!

I have no intention of paying a customizer nor do I have any intention of buying this figure either.

If the people who like this want to pretend that there is nothing wrong with this figure and its absolutely worth paying that BS price tag

Then by all means shell out your hard earned for it.

but dont give the people that can see and have some sense ____ about the fact that this figure is a failure

And remember we dont have a problem with people liking this and wanting this.
We are pissed because we know that it is not worth 300 and were pissed that for that price we should be getting the definitive Indy figure and it just isnt

If you dont want to hear people get the ____s about this an other HT failures dont come here because its going to happen wether you like it or not :peace

Go start a I love my Ht Indy figure and there is nothing you can say thread and you guys can have a nice little circle jerk about how great it is.

While us realists discuss and vent about how crap this figure is

It's a DX--no way it sells for less than $200.

My finger is hovering over the "Cancel" button, but I'm trying to hold out for some really good pics to see if that will change my mind.

I have no intention of paying a customizer nor do I have any intention of buying this figure either.

If the people who like this want to pretend that there is nothing wrong with this figure and its absolutely worth paying that BS price tag

Then by all means shell out your hard earned for it.

but dont give the people that can see and have some sense ____ about the fact that this figure is a failure

And remember we dont have a problem with people liking this and wanting this.
We are pissed because we know that it is not worth 300 and were pissed that for that price we should be getting the definitive Indy figure and it just isnt

If you dont want to hear people get the ____s about this an other HT failures dont come here because its going to happen wether you like it or not :peace

Great post. I agree. Price is bull for what is being offered and finish product.

What I cant get my head around is the fact they did like 5 or so different heads for Alice from Resident Evil.

And i dont care who I offend with this that franchise is total and utter ____ing ____ blast.

And they do sweet ____ all to fix Indy which is a guaranteed sale and a ____ing cinematic classic, resident evil is discount bin at the very best

WTF HT WTF WTF WTF :mad::mad::slap:slap:monkey2

Beg to differ!!

Egos get lost in their own creative talent!!

They stick together like flys!!

I tend to agree with you...everyone seems to think that the SS Indy with the repaint is the absolute best, and I just don't see it...I don't see Ford and quite frankly I think it looks crappy...but you can't say that on here because those who own it thinks It's the standard to beat...if that's true, then I'd say the bar is set rather low...not trying to piss anyone off...I'm just sayin :dunno

I tend to agree with you...everyone seems to think that the SS Indy with the repaint is the absolute best, and I just don't see it...I don't see Ford and quite frankly I think it looks crappy...but you can't say that on here because those who own it thinks It's the standard to beat...if that's true, then I'd say the bar is set rather low...not trying to piss anyone off...I'm just sayin :dunno

That is true. The only really good indy's were the PF's

We get to choose between giant ****** or ____ sandwich :yess:

4300144_orig.jpg

I've been playing with this Indy for an hr now. Well, I dont know, overall is worse than I expected but better than the pics that we saw. Definitely not worth a DX price tag.

I did say this is an average HT MMS grade figure. :panic::panic::panic: Will pose some pics later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back