Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THis is exactly where the sculpt needed retouching. It shouldn't have been too hard to do. FIx the nose, fix the jaw..
indyhottoyswithhat.jpg

157m6nl.png

Would it be hard to reshape the jaw and nose like superman suggested? I don't know how much give there is in the material, and whether or not it can heated.

I'd def. be willing to give it a shot once I get mine. I really do think those tweaks make a major difference in the overall likeness!

Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

got a feeling when people get this in hand and pose it up properly there will be alot of humble pie being chocked on

OMG and Toy World pics coming to light definitely an improvement on the previous pics IMO.

So many people have already had their say but now the pics are out there. You don't like it then you should stop posting and go hit up another thread. Personally I think it looks awesome! And yes BEST 1/6 JONES EVER! Sculpt, paint, clothing.. You name it. Move along naysayers!

Where would the fun be in that? :rotfl

Thanks for the kickass pics, OMG and your comments.

So, not bad, not great. And not worth 250.

I still kinda like it, but wouldn't pay more than 160 for it.

I hope HT doesn't pick Arnie Kim to sculpt Han Solo after this.....

I will agree with this..........Blasphemy (I know) but I am not awe struck by his Superman sculpt either. I want my Han Solo to be better than both Indy and Supes and I don't think he is the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back