Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy....! Those tiny alterations really do make a ton of difference! I've been seeing Ford hiding somewhere in this head sculpt and you just found him. The jawline is the major flaw, and I can see how the nostril factors in as well. Had those been addressed, I think people would have been finding the likeness to be around 90% accurate, rather than somewhere in the ballpark of 70%. Shame.

Thank you sir. :clap

Yeah now they are getting very very ridiculous now to find "faults" in the sculpt.
Give it a rest- mine POed and i'm waiting anxiously....:clap

I fight for truth, justice, and the perfect sculpt. Arnie got my head just right during a re-sculpt, why couldn't he get the chance to fix this one.

It's called Selective Reasoning. One of the oldest tricks in the book for people who want to engage in debate, but have nothing more than their subjective opinion in their arsenal.

Except some chodes in this thread display absolutely no ability to reason whatsoever. So they just come across like a bunch of chimps throwing ____ all over the place.

:goodpost: Yes Selective Reasoning FAILS everytime if you think about it- refusing to attribute views as subjective instead creating "facts" about certain elements that may fit their bias.

:goodpost: Yes Selective Reasoning FAILS everytime if you think about it- refusing to attribute views as subjective instead creating "facts" about certain elements that may fit their bias.

Spindrift, what are you talking about? I am showing you concrete indisputable proof. There is nothing subjective about it. I point out exactly what is wrong with the sculpt and show you exactly how it should have been fixed. There is no bias here.

Thank you sir. :clap

I fight for truth, justice, and the perfect sculpt. Arnie got my head just right during a re-sculpt, why couldn't he get the chance to fix this one.

I see your quest for the "perfect" sculpt is legit- it's when YOU find it others MAY NOT see it as "perfect". Back to subjective opinion.
I do LOVE your theme song, though!

Spindrift, what are you talking about? I am showing you concrete indisputable proof. There is nothing subjective about it. I point out exactly what is wrong with the sculpt and show you exactly how it should have been fixed. There is no bias here.

I guess the real question is who cares? It is released nothing is going to change no matter how many manips people show. Besides the problem | fix is your opinion which not everyone shares :dunno

Let's agree to disagree...nothing wrong with that. I'm just stating I like it and see HF there. Never do I say it is 100% HF, I do believe it is the best HF headsculpt yet produced.

Tin

IndianaJoness2.jpg

IndianaJones02.jpg

These pics just made my day. Thanks to whomever responsible.

I've found an upside to the parts included with the figure.You could buy the maproom clothing to use for a custom Sallah figure . :D

More like nostril fact.

Even better!

We need Mulder and Scully :)

I want to believe...

Nostril facts?

This thread is silly. :lol I'll get this guy based on the pics that are taken with some care and not worry about the 50x magnified Photoshop Brigade prosecution evidence. Yeah, PERS stinks and his jaw is a little chunky but I really like the total package and the pics without the jacket look pretty great IMO.

No disrespect to people who are honestly and genuinely disappointed. I know there are some real Indy fans that are let down. I'm just numbed by the nitpicking and the way some folks seem to celebrate being right about a negative. It's just humans making toys. Mostly awesome toys.

Even better!

I want to believe...

Nostril facts?

This thread is silly. :lol I'll get this guy based on the pics that are taken with some care and not worry about the 50x magnified Photoshop Brigade prosecution evidence. Yeah, PERS stinks and his jaw is a little chunky but I really like the total package and the pics without the jacket look pretty great IMO.

No disrespect to people who are honestly and genuinely disappointed. I know there are some real Indy fans that are let down. I'm just numbed by the nitpicking and the way some folks seem to celebrate being right about a negative. It's just humans making toys. Mostly awesome toys.

I agree-- the rest of the entire DX package and goodies are ignored in this nostril discussion! Amazing big box full of Indy goodness!

Although Im still not buying this I must say those pics by Tin are fantastic. The pose on the first is my favorite. If your going to get this you gotta try and pull off what he did with those pics. I really really think the eyes is what kills the sculpt for me. In all honesty Im happy for those who are happy with it and are looking forward to its arrival. SIncerely. With that said I think Ill leave this thread to those of you who are happy with this Indy :wave

It's called Selective Reasoning. One of the oldest tricks in the book for people who want to engage in debate, but have nothing more than their subjective opinion in their arsenal.

Except some chodes in this thread display absolutely no ability to reason whatsoever. So they just come across like a bunch of chimps throwing ____ all over the place.

So you think calling people who have a different opinion than you, chimps is mature?

You have passive aggressive issues IrishJedi. You want to be held aloft but alas you come across as the very thing you seem to damn.

There are some very talented photographers on this thread.
But the figure is still a major disappointment for the majority of folk on here. If you are happy with it fine, good for you. No need to become abusive to the large majority who think its very poor.

anyone think he looks like Kyle Martin Chandler, a not so good attempt at ford from HT i must say..
200full-.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back