Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Hastings has gotten HT figures before (I recall a War Machine firesale), but has there been any notable HT figures there recently?

I'm content with the $217 shipped I paid for this.

They recently got in Thor, Spiderman, and Kevin Flynn. There are a few that just never show up there, though. It can be a gamble.

_DSC3037%252520copy.jpg

_DSC3054%252520copy.jpg

_DSC3056%252520copy.jpg

_DSC3062%252520copy.jpg

From toys daily.

Yowch. :monkey1

So is that visible in person or just a product of the lighting and photography ?

I dont have it in hand yet, but some of the pics dont show it. And in person I really cant see it being a big deal. But if youre like many folks that all you see are negative crap and want to look at life half empty, Im sure itll bug you. :dunno

So is that visible in person or just a product of the lighting and photography ?

I think the jury is out on that one. It only shows up in certain photos. I think we will have to wait for in hand reviews, like Wookster's.
I also will review it, and if it does have that look I promise I will not cover up the fact.

There is no actual PAINT. Its the space between the sculpt and the PERS that is making the pics look like he has eyeliner.

SHADOW casted from flash in that gap in the PERS accentuates the shadow- relax, in hand it won't be so noticiable!!! FLASH photography DOES this folks!!!:wave

SHADOW casted from flash in that gap in the PERS accentuates the shadow- relax, in hand it won't be so noticiable!!! FLASH photography DOES this folks!!!:wave

Its true. Flash photography makes even the best sculpts look like Action Man. I don't know why people still insist on using it.

So much WIN!!! :clap:clap:clap

The "eyeliner" is just the shadow of the gap between the PERS eye and the sculpt... it won't be even noticeable in hand...

Amazing pics!!
Cannot wait for this guy! :panic:

:rock:rock Fantastic poses. We need some positive posts in this thread :lol

I agree about the talented photographers.

I have seen what I need to warrant a purchase. All the manips and Indy references won't change the figure or personal preferences at this point. I am uncertain why all the nay sayers remain to repeat the same thing over and over again when no one is denying the sculpt isn't a grand slam. That subject is mute. :dunno

Well, as I've mentioned a few times, I paid for this upfront quite a while ago. I'm getting it anyway, I think the sculpt is very poor. Really game changingly bad for HT. However everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I neither understand the people who like it nor the people who hate it getting aggressive with the other. That's just silly, embrace the fact that whilst you think you are getting gold someone else might think it's a turd.
I do myself.

But I don't call you happy folk, chimps?

That is moronic.:dunno

Just want some opinions. Between this and Enterbay Leon, which one should I get?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back