Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you're right, that's not mature!

...then again, I've seen people in other threads calling people "trolls" for the very same reason and nobody came up to say that was immature!

So you think calling people who have a different opinion than you, chimps is mature?

You have passive aggressive issues IrishJedi. You want to be held aloft but alas you come across as the very thing you seem to damn.

There are some very talented photographers on this thread.
But the figure is still a major disappointment for the majority of folk on here. If you are happy with it fine, good for you. No need to become abusive to the large majority who think its very poor.

anyone think he looks like Kyle Martin Chandler, a not so good attempt at ford from HT i must say..
200full-.jpg
[/IMG]

You are right, Kyle Martin has a more pronounced jaw and smaller nose than Harrison Ford. He looks a lot like the HT Indy sculpt. Good observation.

There are some very talented photographers on this thread. But the figure is still a major disappointment for the majority of folk on here. If you are happy with it fine, good for you. No need to become abusive to the large majority who think its very poor.

I agree about the talented photographers.

I have seen what I need to warrant a purchase. All the manips and Indy references won't change the figure or personal preferences at this point. I am uncertain why all the nay sayers remain to repeat the same thing over and over again when no one is denying the sculpt isn't a grand slam. That subject is mute. :dunno

I think its because they want to keep reassuring themselves that that made the right choice in cancelling this Awesome figure. :dunno

I agree about the talented photographers.

I have seen what I need to warrant a purchase. All the manips and Indy references won't change the figure or personal preferences at this point. I am uncertain why all the nay sayers remain to repeat the same thing over and over again when no one is denying the sculpt isn't a grand slam. That subject is mute. :dunno

So you think calling people who have a different opinion than you, chimps is mature?
Wow, did you just completely miss the point. The different opinion is not what makes some come across as chimps & trolls... it's behavior and tact (or lack thereof). Hurling hyperbole and making comments like "to those of us who actually know what Harrison Ford looks like" does not beget respect. Sorry.

There are some on here (like Wor-Gar, and others) who are not happy with the figure but they've also been able to express their dissatisfaction strongly without sounding like twats.

Alright unless you actually have something to add to this thread let's move on shall we?

I think he looks pretty decent with the hat on. If Hastings gets him in and has a sale, I'll consider buying one.

I know Hastings has gotten HT figures before (I recall a War Machine firesale), but has there been any notable HT figures there recently?

I'm content with the $217 shipped I paid for this.

_DSC3062copy.jpg
underworld20011106.jpg
bradley-cooper.jpg
79b67ccb.jpg
kyle_chandler.jpg

It looks like Ford (Although an older Ford than his 38 years of age in Raiders) not these other guys people have mentioned, but then again that's my opinion

I think HT Indy is ok, not the best likeness, but at som angles he really does look like Ford. I'm gonna get him anyway. Now I have to save up for Legendary Scale Indy, can't wait for that!:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back