Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
emailed hot toys a couple of days ago asking if they will make any changes to the headsculpt and just got this response:

Thanks for your spport and interest in DX Indiana Jones of Hot Toys.
Figure will be impoved by making fine adjustment.

Please keep visit our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news.

I'm subscribed to their FB page, so, I'll see what arises.

CHEERS!

emailed hot toys a couple of days ago asking if they will make any changes to the headsculpt and just got this response:

Please keep visit our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news.

Awesome.
So I was right yet again!:exactly:
:lol

They should have said keep visiting our website for the most updated viruses :lol

:lol Exactly!

I'm surprised this was even revealed in the first instance, not only is the sculpt nowhere near Ford, it showcases pretty much every problem with collecting 1/6 scale. It's back to the drawing board for this one. A real shame considering how popular this license would be and how great Thor looks.

Glad to know this! :yess:

TFS bro! :hi5:

Just like the great man himself, pulls it off at the last minute. I have renewed faith in this project..... unless HT have a nefarious Belgian among their ranks!

CHEERS!

Just like the great man himself, pulls it off at the last minute. I have renewed faith in this project..... unless HT have a nefarious Belgian among their ranks!

CHEERS!

Then I hope Arnie Kim can speak Hovitos as well as Korean and English, otherwise his detractors will be chasing him down to the river and his waiting biplane!

:chase

It's encouraging to know that at least something is being done. :yess:

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be more than a snake in the plane! Yeah, we'll do what Indy did in Crusade and take a leap of faith!

CHEERS!

I managed to see it in person in Hong Kong today, here a couple of pics of the back (which I think that none of us have seen yet -- unless I missed some pics recently):

photo-88.jpg

photo-83.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back