Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To quote Governor Tarkin:

"This bickering is pointless!"

If you can ignore his "foul stench", the Grand Moff did have some good points!

The Joker would happily cut some new smiles here for those taking things a little too seriously...

:panic:

:pfft:

:lol

Yeah, I'm only new and taking sides this early on could make my stay a short one!

Let's leave HT and Arnie to it and see what happens.

CHEERS!

Yeah, I'm only new and taking sides this early on could make my stay a short one!

Let's leave HT and Arnie to it and see what happens.

CHEERS!

I noticed that you like Jeff Parker's reviews, as do I. And I remember that I did correspond with him about the figure when the pictures first came out.

He like the intense look like I did, and overall he likes the figure a lot, but like most of us, he does agree that it needs some fine tuning, but he did call it a keeper

I'm excited for Indy, though it's A LOT more than I ever thought I'd be willing to pay for one figure. If it doesn't improve, I'm gonna flip it.

Anyone else planning on using the SSC Indy for the alternate desert garb display?

I'm excited for Indy, though it's A LOT more than I ever thought I'd be willing to pay for one figure. If it doesn't improve, I'm gonna flip it.

Anyone else planning on using the SSC Indy for the alternate desert garb display?

I was thinking of doing the same, or I was thinking of selling the SS Indy with the HT Desert Garb to make some of my money back on the cost of this thing.

I noticed that you like Jeff Parker's reviews, as do I. And I remember that I did correspond with him about the figure when the pictures first came out.

He like the intense look like I did, and overall he likes the figure a lot, but like most of us, he does agree that it needs some fine tuning, but he did call it a keeper

Yeah, Jeff's a good guy, he takes great pics and writes really good reviews. It was his review of the SSC Indy that helped convince me to buy it. Michael Crawford's site as a whole is one of the best and I really have him to thank for getting me into this hobby in the first place.

CHEERS!

This thread is like mistakenly walking into a gay biker bar on Mud Wrestling Night.

::: steps back out wide-eyed :::

This thread is like mistakenly walking into a gay biker bar on Mud Wrestling Night.

stewie-griffin-stewie-family-guy-gay-club-alcohol-party-demotivational-poster-1220977842.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kp8SEfFK_2Y" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Looks great, guess I will be making another pre-order

emailed hot toys a couple of days ago asking if they will make any changes to the headsculpt and just got this response:

Thanks for your spport and interest in DX Indiana Jones of Hot Toys.
Figure will be impoved by making fine adjustment.

Please keep visit our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back