Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to remember that Indy was from a different time. Social mores have changed, but back in the 1930s a man could whip a random woman in public and folks wouldn't blink an eye.

They are good with calculation.

MediumThumbnail.jpg

I managed to see it in person in Hong Kong today, here a couple of pics of the back (which I think that none of us have seen yet -- unless I missed some pics recently):

Thanks for posting those photos. Those are the first I've seen from that angle. I took the liberty of linking them to a thread currently running in The Raven (it's not as busy over there, so a range of the photos revealed so far are condensed into several pages).

If I pick this guy up Im not going to want the map room clothing. What kind of price do you think that gear will go for?

That HTs have recently stated that they are still tweaking everything?

I fully understand that not everyone will agree but based on this shot in particular HT really need to get the jacket,hat & shoes nailed !, I can certainly see Ford in the sculpt & even the body suddenly seems more proportioned.

Last edited:
You've got to remember that Indy was from a different time. Social mores have changed, but back in the 1930s a man could whip a random woman in public and folks wouldn't blink an eye.

LoL! It hasn't half changed. I don't mean what would be domestic abuse nowadays, god forbid somebody reads this the wrong way. One doesn't even half to touch a person, they just need to be in their space and they're offended and all hell breaks loose or trying to sue them for it.

God knows where humanity is going nowadays. It's all twisted for the wrong and perversed reasons.

New photos HT Indy

Faststreets sent these photos to my email this morning of the HT Indy.. he requested a new thread be started (mods, not sure if you want to merge these or keep this as a stand alone thread)

photo-88.jpg

photo-83.jpg

photo-84.jpg

photo-87.jpg

photo-89.jpg

photo-91.jpg

photo-92.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New photos HT Indy

yup. same gripes here (holster, belts, fedora), but the jacket and whip look more serviceable than I had feared. And I'm not 100% but it looks like this latest IJ's S&W barrel is incorrect yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back