Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just made a screen grab.

ClipperKingBats.jpg

Wow. :monkey1

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

???
IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

Tick...TICK!![/B]
IMG_1960.jpg

TICK...TICK!!
IMG_1961.png

CLICK!
IMG_1977.png

KABOOOOM!!!!!
IMG_1965.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
1. Any QC/rubber problems reported like previous batmans?

2. Looks to have great articulation but can it stay in those poses without breaking/splitting?

3. Is it a hefty or light figure?

4. What's the material of the cape?

5. The body looks hard sculpted, is it a mix of plastic for the body & rubber for the articulation or all rubber?

1. Any QC/rubber problems reported like previous batmans?

2. Looks to have great articulation but can it stay in those poses without breaking/splitting?

3. Is it a hefty or light figure?

4. What's the material of the cape?

5. The body looks hard sculpted, is it a mix of plastic for the body & rubber for the articulation or all rubber?

1. None so far, the suit is perfect

2. It's very posable and flexible. All the poses I've put it in is very easily done and the poses hold well without splitting, breaking and cracking, the material stretches with each pose, but it also has a natural flow of movement provided in a mesh suit material.

3. It's not too heavy, kinda of in between

4. The cape is a like a medium to thick type of leather that's very flexible for the outside, the inside is like a durable type of fabric almost like nylon.

5. It's a mixture of the rubber/vinyl material covering up the TT plastic, the cowl is a hard vinyl, but it's not too heavy,

What i'm extremely impressed with is the cowl movement, it can't do a 360 degree turnaround, but it wasn't meant to be. but the ball joint gives the cowl a good range of movement, I would assume the same movement of the neck that Keaton had in the movie.

There is the true type neck that attaches to the cowl underneath.

there is the waist twist, obviously not fully twisting but just enough, it does possess the ab crunch but you'll notice the armor will crease with it, when doing so, but no damage will result from it. :lecture

i have a question about the cape and how well does it line up with the points on the neck. in the movie the cowl scallop tips match up perfcetly with the splines of the cape. does this figures line up properly? has anyone tried it yet?

Here's a brief breakdown of the suit :lecture

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

Arm joints
IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

Shoulder movement
IMG_1986.jpg

Leg movement
IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

That is about as high as you can get the leg up unfortunately :lecture
IMG_1996.jpg

This is how much you can do the splits, still good movement considering the suit
IMG_1994.jpg

You can see no damage to the suit when attempting this
IMG_1995.jpg

This is about as high you get the arm up facing forward
IMG_1998.jpg

The neck joint is a true type neck
IMG_1989.jpg

The cowl has a nice ball joint underneath
IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

AB crutch is possible
IMG_1993.jpg

Unfortunately it is hard to match the seams with the cape with the cowl :thud: But you can still get a good match somewhat
IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

The results
Still an impressive figure!
IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

I'm wondering is this guy gonna be able to look like he's sitting in the Batmobile. I wonder how HT's will execute this being that the knee bends up ever so slightly......Not a full Range of motion to simulate sitting down position. :dunno

Back