Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its "pore" gramma. :nono

:rotfl:rotfl

You know looking at that Joker and my Joker Dx01, makes we wish with the success of the CR Superman and Keaton Bat's likenesses, I hope if they do come out with another Ledger Joker, they will make it 100% accurate, afterall they did give him an Oscar, after his death.

the DX01 was great, but compared to what HT's has done since that, Ledger's Joker deserves another try! :pray:

:stick Joker 2.0

You know looking at that Joker and my Joker Dx01, makes we wish with the success of the CR Superman and Keaton Bat's likenesses, I hope if they do come out with another Ledger Joker, they will make it 100% accurate, afterall they did give him an Oscar, after his death.

the DX01 was great, but compared to what HT's has done since that, Ledger's Joker deserves another try! :pray:

joker20_1311913172.jpg

I just hope that's the one your talking about... and because i did not purchased none of old versions.

still IDK wen they will talk about this 2.0

sorry for me english.

FYi, CSC just told me that IF they get a few early in this shipment, they fulfill by order date. So, first order, first get. Prepay doesn't mean squat I guess.

Not so fast....

this is where it gets weird...:lol

She prefers BB/TDK movie and says Batman 89 movie is boring :panic:

So....

89 Suit > BB/TDK Suit

but

BB/TDK movies > 89 Movie

:slap

Women......

Incidentally, any side by side and comparison pics of the three figures? B89, BB and TDK?
Should be an interesting photo essay.

ve47.jpg

Look what I got in the mail today!:nana:

Yes I know the pictures suck but I just wanted to announce I got him. Rest assured to anyone who doesn't have him yet, the pics and videos DO NOT do this figure justice, you have to have him in your hand to appreciate the amazing detail of this figure. Its like a miniature Keaton! Hats off to hot toys for an amazing figure!

Incidentally, any side by side and comparison pics of the three figures? B89, BB and TDK?
Should be an interesting photo essay.

There have been plenty of pics plus videos on YT.

BB/TDK are indeed great movies, no doubt about that.

The BB/TDK figures look like ass compared to 89 figure :lol

ve47.jpg

Look what I got in the mail today!:nana:

Yes I know the pictures suck but I just wanted to announce I got him. Rest assured to anyone who doesn't have him yet, the pics and videos DO NOT do this figure justice, you have to have him in your hand to appreciate the amazing detail of this figure. Its like a miniature Keaton! Hats off to hot toys for an amazing figure!

I still don't remember where in the movie he used the "Thumbs Up Bare Hand", but it's cool that HT included it nonetheless. :yess:

There have been plenty of pics plus videos on YT.

BB/TDK are indeed great movies, no doubt about that.

The BB/TDK figures look like ass compared to 89 figure :lol

They still have time to perfect the TDKRS's figure to the Keaton quality!:pray:

Very funny...
Hey Mayor, what do you think of the PERS, it's the best PERS I have so far and works great with this figure.

Wait to you see how that ball joint really makes the cowl posable even without the head turning motion.:yess:

Hey Mayor, what do you think of the PERS, it's the best PERS I have so far and works great with this figure.

Wait to you see how that ball joint really makes the cowl posable even without the head turning motion.:yess:

Oh I know, just staring at his eyes is unreal! His eyes are not painted, they look like a real human being!

Oh I know, just staring at his eyes is unreal! His eyes are not painted, they look like a real human being!

:exactly: wait to you start posing and moving the joints you will see how posable and durable that suits material is made of. :yess:

Back