Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYi, CSC just told me that IF they get a few early in this shipment, they fulfill by order date. So, first order, first get. Prepay doesn't mean squat I guess.

The good news in that is, I ordered from them within an hour of Batman hitting their site. The bad news is, I doubt they're getting any from this shipment if other retailers aren't.

I'd be tempted by a 1/4 '89, but it seems like only Returns will see that scale, and I don't care about that suit in that size.

:exactly: wait to you start posing and moving the joints you will see how posable and durable that suits material is made of. :yess:

One of the things I noticed already, was that when you press on his suit, you can feel the body underneath, very much as if Keaton's body was underneath that muscle suit. Feels like some type of rubber/leather.

One of the things I noticed already, was that when you press on his suit, you can feel the body underneath, very much as if Keaton's body was underneath that muscle suit. Feels like some type of rubber/leather.

It's basically (if you take the cowl off) a trutype covered in a rubber (but very solid and durable ) muscle suit. :lecture

The good news in that is, I ordered from them within an hour of Batman hitting their site. The bad news is, I doubt they're getting any from this shipment if other retailers aren't.

So it's safe to assume that non of the CSC, AE, BBTS crowd will be getting this right now? :(

I'm going back to the IG-88 thread.... at least I'll be getting that next week. :lol

i just got this right now.....i swear i would have never said this....but man they nailed it, absolutely fantastic! I can care less about the other two heads. Pedestal ordered, batmobile coming soon

I got DX Indy on ebay at a bargain. I kept my order with DX Jack Sparrow and ended up waiting weeks for him to arrive.

Now the same delay with DX Batman.

Maybe I should just go on ebay now that they're gonna be flooded with Keatons and grab one while the gettin's good?

I got DX Indy on ebay at a bargain. I kept my order with DX Jack Sparrow and ended up waiting weeks for him to arrive.

Now the same delay with DX Batman.

Maybe I should just go on ebay now that they're gonna be flooded with Keatons and grab one while the gettin's good?

I'm not really sure that they'll be "flooded" yet, as it seems the only people that will be getting theirs are a portion of the SS Pre-Order crowd.

There's plenty to be had from Hong Kong.... and there's always these guys on ebay who seem to be located in the US and have a number of new releases... although you do have to read careful that it isn't a PO.

There's plenty to be had from Hong Kong.... and there's always these guys on ebay who seem to be located in the US and have a number of new releases... although you do have to read careful that it isn't a PO.

Better jump on it quickly I just checked, most of the top ebayers in HK have him in stock at $330-350 w/o shipping, add shipping and taxes and you're way over $400. I guess they found out about the split shipments and are taking advantage of it :slap

Better jump on it quickly most of the top ebayers in HK have him in stock at $330-350 w/o shipping, add shipping and taxes and you're way over $400. I guess they found out about the split shipments and are taking advantage of it :slap

Could be, but it won't last. I just checked ebay and there's some at reasonable prices, some the same as buying from Sideshow directly.

Check out this guy
Top-rated seller
allindavid ( 166)
100% Positive feedback

Consistently receives highest buyers' ratings
Ships items quickly
Has earned a t

Hot Toys Batman (1989) Movie 1/6th scale DX Batman Collectible Figure
Item condition: New
Time left: 20d 10h (Mar 01, 201202:32:34 PST)
Quantity:
3 available
Price: US $288.99
Buy It NowBuy It Now

He is already top rated with only 166 feedback, must be good :dunno

the only that bugs me is this

Delivery:
Estimated between Mon. Apr. 9 and Fri. Apr. 20
Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing.

I have about 4 weeks before mine will actually reach BBTS and ship to me... so I got time to observe ebay for awhile and try to nab an unnoticed good deal if possible.

Everyone said CR Superman would be hard to get and the price would soar too... but I can get one for $150 fairly easy on the bay now. I'm certain the same will be for Keaton. Three years from now, well that's another story.

Besides, if the price jumps too high on ebay, HT will just re-release and 2.0 it.

I have about 4 weeks before mine will actually reach BBTS and ship to me... so I got time to observe ebay for awhile and try to nab an unnoticed good deal if possible.

Everyone said CR Superman would be hard to get and the price would soar too... but I can get one for $150 fairly easy on the bay now. I'm certain the same will be for Keaton. Three years from now, well that's another story.

Besides, if the price jumps too high on ebay, HT will just re-release and 2.0 it.

True. and SSC has CR supes for a reasonable price now in stock :lecture

Got mine today, what a fantastic figure

2elqnom.jpg

ehj51i.jpg

Back