Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ynumeje4.jpg

Nailed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow amazing, selling my enterbay now!

cancelled.

look at that neck seam.

Also where is the double jointed arm.

plus OMG skills are really dropping in quality

The waiting doesn't bother me.

It's trying to figure out what they are trying to hide from us to avoid mass cancellations.

I know it's in the contract to "reveal" to the world at the same time, but are politics actually interfering with a toy hobby? lol that is too funny

I'm really kicking myself for not buying a T-1000 years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought one a few months back from a fellow board member for a really good price in anticipation of getting this (plus I have the DX10 too). Definitely glad I got him as I feel it's a great release.

I bought one a few months back from a fellow board member in anticipation of getting this (plus I have the DX10 too). Definitely glad I got him as I feel it's a great release.

Dx10 is an awesome release... Does anyone think that the next one could a t1000 and may be this headsculpt in exclusive will fit on it... I know its wishful thinking but can't charge a tax to thoughts! ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

While we wait, and inaccurate as it may be, i like posing my boy ... Fully loaded! ... And an empty space next to him for the dx13

zamevuty.jpg

e2evusa8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back