Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see teasing a movie or even teasing specs/pics like they did for the Tech Noir '84 punk version. I thought that arm surgery tease was cool.

But teasing pics of the actual in hand product? I dunno, that's stupid. I saw the proto and spec pics, I preordered and put money to it. Do we really need teasers for something we all know and expect for the most part? No.

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

I meant in general.

This whole damn teasing makes no sense at all, at least to me.

But what do I know? This little circus might help selling more figures.

But mine is paid for. I want to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Years ago. The first I remember seeing was the BD Mark 3.

HT don't really tease anymore. You just wake up and boom there's the pics. I miss the days of a sentence and there's wild speculation for days.

Often times, it's better than the reveal itself.

Well if views equates to advertising revenue... then the more times you will click on a page, follow a link or check back constantly for updates is money in their pockets.

I don't really give a **** if I see a picture on day one... I'll be just as impressed tomorrow as if they released a picture today. Or in a week I can see for myself :lol

These reveal threads by bloggers usually get buried into oblivion in about a couple of days.

I do believe it's all about the "in hand experience". As crappy as some iphone pics might be, I actually love seeing how collectors alike play with poses and stuff. Screw studio sets.

This whole blogger teases are a joke. It's actually funny how these figures are make out to be this "big reveal".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Alexander of Macedonia was 33 he cried salt tears because there were no more worlds to conquer - Bristow is only 27!

If you know what or who I'm quoting? I congratulate you.

I didnt see anymore pics but got email he's processing next monday 25th for me . I hope get him on the 29th if he ships right away hopefully.IF not maybe dec. 2nd monday 4 me....

Really looking forward to getting this in hand now and I pretty much lost all interest once I got the EB one back in January

Back