Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hA08DCE3E

tumblr_m2f76ljZxD1r0men0.jpg

Last edited:
Screw the pics man...

I'm going to have this in my hands in literally one week from today.

From what I can tell the head looks less girafee!!

Do pictures "exclusively" come to this website? Is it "here" that we see it first? I always wondered that.
No it's posted on their Facebook and websites. I believe OMG posts his picture here first though and then his FB.

Roughly 7 more hours.. :monkey4

Just got my charging soon notice from sideshow . On Thursday this should be shipping out to me . Giddie up baby !!!!

Thanks. So this thing is shipping all around the world at the same time? There hasn't been ant early reviews or anything.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Please let the inevitable success of this figure spur HT on to announcing/making/surprise revealing certain other T-related figures. :pray:

Last edited:
That's for the full BD head. The semi BD will have both eyes moving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Yeah I know, still going to be cross eyed if you move it though, It you ask me they should have moved the light up eye button and axed the seam for a better look. could have done the button on the back of the head just like enterbays version.

Back