Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guarantee, if Ledger Joker appeared nude in TDK, detolfs would be overflowing with naked Joker dolls with adam sculpted jewels.

A disturbing likelihood.. :lol

All these Arnold variant ideas people have.. when the **** are HT going to do a 2.0 1/6 Endo - that's my big ask.

Yeah, no doubt naked Joker + Ledger-mania would've meant a lot of repulsive displays. And Snake... :monkey4 :sick

Seriously, though, you might want to edit it or reduce to a link as you might get an infraction. Lol, plus think of poor a-dev, accessing this thread from work, when his boss happens to walk by. :lol

VDG: Yep, very much looking forward to an Endo 2.0.

I wonder why ss didn't offer me early processing. I ordered months ago flex and I read a few of you oredered just weeks ago and you received your processing emails and everything. I don't know how ss handles Jack.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I am more than happy with how this turned out. I held off on the mms and DX10, I only wanted one Ahnuld. And this is the one :clap

Was so close to nabbing a DX10, after seeing those comparison shots i am glad I didn't. Don't like that HS one bit.

Yeah, no doubt naked Joker + Ledger-mania would've meant a lot of repulsive displays. And Snake... :monkey4 :sick

Seriously, though, you might want to edit it or reduce to a link as you might get an infraction. Lol, plus think of poor a-dev, accessing this thread from work, when his boss happens to walk by. :lol

Already got two :lol'

But yeah, I got rid of it. The link is there so if you care to see a horribly modded naked Arnie here ya go.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Term...th-a-HOT-TOYS-stand-for-figure-/281204852263?

:duff

I think - realistically, my plan going forward will be to get some of the DX10 accessories for my MMS T2 Arnold - to kit him out nicely, eventually get the DX13, then wait for the new Endo & call it a day.

With all the bits & pieces I'll then have, it'll just be a matter of getting another Arnold body over time, with some extra pants & boots to follow, & if they make a Cop massacre version, I'll nab the jacket & sunnies then.

Love this shot.

1459903_588221241250863_415272512_n.jpg

One of the prototype photos earlier this year showed a 1/6 Endo. But it was never displayed in any of the toys cons

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

I saw both dx and Enterbay 1/4 at a toy show and decided to go with 1/4. Granted they are different scale but you gotta see the real thing to understand how awesome enterbay's is.
But ht can grab my money any time with their endless Marvel lines

Back