Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncle Bob is a cooler Terminator than The T1, because he's the good guy.

He has the knowledge and capabilities that the T1 doesn't. The T1 will rip your heart out? Great. That gets old after the first movie. Uncle Bob? He's a proactive mother ****er. He KNOWS he can rip your heart out . . . but chooses not to. That's a lot more compelling. He ain't human, he's a machine but he has a deeper understanding than "muast kill Sarah Connahz".

Atleast Uncle Bob accomplished his mission and didn't go out like a ***** by a former waitress. He beat a more advanced Terminator and went out on his own terms. Being lowered into that molten steel, unflinching is a much better and more fulfilling end than struggling helplessly in a cage while a damsel in distress crushes you.

Oh, and technically Uncle Bob got all of T1's alcolades and kills considering everyone thought he was the first one. So yeah, the ultimate bad ***.

Huh...my order from Timcent now has 2 different tracking numbers. I guess that means he has packaged them separately. Oh and still no progress on either tracking number Grrrrr.

Timecent is a punk. Second only to shirtless childman silent video maker guy.

Whoa, I just noticed that it appears they've improved the PERS eyeballs themselves too. The DX13's doesn't have that jagged sunburst pattern like the previous ones like Luke etc. The iris has a more natural pattern. Don't know what Mime Joker's looks like.

You guys forget about exchange rates and so on. That's not as bad for me as it for you. Especially if I can avoid customs.

Also. I'm mental.

Scalpers are punks. They make a living by selling dolls for 60% more than what they cost. Then later, over 100%. They unflitchingly break down thousands of sets and sell little individual cheapo parts like it's gold.

Hot Toys sees this and in turn knocks up their MSRPs. Then Sideshow has to follow suit and REAL retail sellers from all over the world suffer. Poor TA and other US stores now get little stock and inventory because the endless cycle is more and more unforgiving to the middleman.

Never forget!

scum.jpg

Disclaimer: I don't hate sellers, they're trying to make a buck like we all do. There's also things to take into account like the eBay and PayPal menaces of society. They're still punks though.

Scalpers are punks. They make a living by selling dolls for 60% more than what they cost. Then later, over 100%. They unflitchingly break down thousands of sets and sell little individual cheapo parts like it's gold.

Hot Toys sees this and in turn knocks up their MSRPs. Then Sideshow has to follow suit and REAL retail sellers from all over the world suffer. Poor TA and other US stores now get little stock and inventory because the endless cycle is more and more unforgiving to the middleman.

Never forget!

scum.jpg

Disclaimer: I don't hate sellers, they're trying to make a buck like we all do. There's also things to take into account like the eBay and PayPal menaces of society. They're still punks though.

That's just the free-market/capitalism at work. If there are no buyer willing to pay silly prices then the prices will drop.

At least these are just toys.....I think stock-brokers or real estate flippers are even more punks :)

Options are more limited for Europeans. I ordered one with Sideshow but I'm gonna get hit with customs on that. I can't order from BBTS because after shipping and customs fees it'd end up costing as much or more than ordering from Hong Kong even if they are 'scalper' prices.

That's just the free-market/capitalism at work. If there are no buyer willing to pay silly prices then the prices will drop.

At least these are just toys.....I think stock-brokers or real estate flippers are even more punks :)

Yup, all true.

And lest we forget, we buyers are punks too. "Oh this is my limit, not a cent more", then the following year when there's a $100 increase we pull the trigger with ease.

I always hate it on eBay how bidders are on certain auctions like flies on **** without any strategy. They bid away, showing their hands and bump up the prices on an item that is being sold elsewhere. I wonder if we'll ever realize that WE dictate the prices and if we truly believed that it was worth 10 bucks, then we'd all get it for 10 bucks. But nah. Some of us see that little 0.20 cent jacket and are eager to throw down $150 bucks on it. :lol

When it comes to toys, it's too bad we all perceive "worth" and value differently. If we all had it in our heads that it was one price in dollars, pounds, yen or what have you, none of us would be "overpaying" and we could all get good deals because the sellers would be forced to knock em down a bit.

I'm a punk though. I paid $90 bucks for an Arnold TT body before.

Uncle Bob is a cooler Terminator than The T1, because he's the good guy.

He has the knowledge and capabilities that the T1 doesn't. The T1 will rip your heart out? Great. That gets old after the first movie. Uncle Bob? He's a proactive mother ****er. He KNOWS he can rip your heart out . . . but chooses not to. That's a lot more compelling. He ain't human, he's a machine but he has a deeper understanding than "muast kill Sarah Connahz".

Atleast Uncle Bob accomplished his mission and didn't go out like a ***** by a former waitress. He beat a more advanced Terminator and went out on his own terms. Being lowered into that molten steel, unflinching is a much better and more fulfilling end than struggling helplessly in a cage while a damsel in distress crushes you.

Oh, and technically Uncle Bob got all of T1's alcolades and kills considering everyone thought he was the first one. So yeah, the ultimate bad ***.

Interesting, but. . .

g71579926.jpg

Options are more limited for Europeans. I ordered one with Sideshow but I'm gonna get hit with customs on that. I can't order from BBTS because after shipping and customs fees it'd end up costing as much or more than ordering from Hong Kong even if they are 'scalper' prices.

Customs is bull****.

I'm glad I don't really grasp or understand it. Sounds like a load of ****.

I get like this in anticipation for my dolls. My posts get longer and I grow more impatient and bored behind this computer screen.

And you refute that T1 Arnie went out like a ***** as he helplessly struggled, flailing behind a cage naked as a former waitress with ice cream down her pocket, crushed him to death? Even Kyle Reese went out like a *****, silently with shrapnel (that he helped make) in his face.

That's weak. Uncle Bob goes out way cooler.

which head are all you guys thinking of posing him with? Since I have the enterbay BD figure, I think I'll go with the semi damaged head and possibly pose him punching the T-1000

Back