Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you refute that T1 Arnie went out like a ***** as he helplessly struggled, flailing behind a cage naked as a former waitress with ice cream down her pocket, crushed him to death? Even Kyle Reese went out like a *****, silently with shrapnel (that he helped make) in his face.

That's weak. Uncle Bob goes out way cooler.
I guess the emo assisted suicide of Uncle Bob was better, when you put it that way.

I get like this in anticipation for my dolls. My posts get longer and I grow more impatient and bored behind this computer screen.

And you refute that T1 Arnie went out like a ***** as he helplessly struggled, flailing behind a cage naked as a former waitress with ice cream down her pocket, crushed him to death? Even Kyle Reese went out like a *****, silently with shrapnel (that he helped make) in his face.

That's weak. Uncle Bob goes out way cooler.

you need a bottle of whiskey and a shag.
:lol

I guess the emo assisted suicide of Uncle Bob was better, when you put it that way.

"I cannot self terminate, you must lower me into the steel."

As much as he understands human nature and likes John, he knows he isn't human and that if he exists, mankind is doomed. He ain't even a real martyr or emo about it. He knows what he has to do and does it, simple as that. John is the one who is bawling his eyes out, not uncle Bob. He unflinchingly goes into molten steel and gives one last thumbs up to the audience and The Connor's. Pretty bad ***. He goes out pretty much the way he came in, but with a better understanding for how it all works.

That Flailing, limbless failure that got crushed by a hydraulic press went out like a punk.

Uncle Bob is better, yield.

you need a bottle of whiskey and a shag.
:lol

Not at work. Unless I change my profession.

My ancestors left Ireland because they knew it would be harder for me to get HT's at good prices if they stayed. Thanks, guys!

That was very forward thinking of them :lecture

Interesting, but. . .

g71579926.jpg

:lecture :lol

:lecture :lol

The ol' T1 vs. T2 argument has spilled into this thread now.

The T-X kicks both their a--es. The end.

Man, at least we can all agree Rise of the Machines was complete and total ***... not to mention the Machines didn't really rise until the end and by then who gave two ****s. I just wanted John to die, I'd rather humanity be lost than have that twat be our leader :lol

Also, despite the fancy "tools" of the T-X, the T-1000 seems like an infinitely cooler and more advanced version :huh

Actually I did, after that post. One says left Hong Kong for its destination while the other just said 'in transit'. I hope I don't get them on separate days.

don't think I've ever seen "in transit" on there so not sure what that means.
It does sound like one has gone ahead of the other though.

I think one of them will show up on Anpost's tracking tomorrow evening or sunday. And depending on that (staffing over the w.end) will be delivered on monday, possibly tuesday morning.

But..it's coming..it's coming!

Also, despite the fancy "tools" of the T-X, the T-1000 seems like an infinitely cooler and more advanced version :huh

Yeah it was funny really the way she ultimately had the same weakness as the T-800, she could become trapped and had to part with her legs like T-800 had to part with one of his hands.

That's something I love about T2 is the contrast between the T-800 and T-1000. Arnie keeps picking up damage while the T-1000 remains pristine the whole time, I love the visual difference.

don't think I've ever seen "in transit" on there so not sure what that means.
It does sound like one has gone ahead of the other though.

I think one of them will show up on Anpost's tracking tomorrow evening or sunday. And depending on that (staffing over the w.end) will be delivered on monday, possibly tuesday morning.

But..it's coming..it's coming!

I don't pay for faster shipping (not even sure how, I don't see an option at checkout) so I'm not really expecting to receive anything till friday next week at the earliest.

Woohoo! Just got a sideshow shipping notification. Its being sent today. And Fedex are pretty fast, almost makes the fees tolerable.

edit - Estimated arrival 28th november, that's thursday next week. :yess: The Batmobile arrived ahead of its schedule so maybe this'll arrive on Wednesday even.

It should, but the hs & body skin tone might not match.

It would barely be noticeable. I think the dx 10 body is a great economical solution, considering each collector would have 1 bd body to display the full bd on anyways. So on a shelf from a 2 feet distance a dx 10 body with the less damaged sculpt punching the t1000 would be a good cost solution, thrown in some ameture paint work on the tshirt and all good. 125 plus for a body is quite some cost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back