Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be the worst possible day to have it arrive, I'm off a whole bunch of days leading upto and on thanksgiving but if it arrives on black friday I'm working, and if I call out that day I will lose my holiday pay:panic:

more money means more moolah for the hobby! we've all waited long enough for this figure, surely 2-3 more days is alright for more cash to get more figures that we have to wait for!

I'm expecting at least 10 or 11 more days will get billed the 25th if he shows up on friday 29th that would be sweet but not getting my hope's up. I'm hoping we might see a review before he gets to us.

Awesome...just received my shipping notice! :banana

But damn...won't deliver till Dec 2nd! :monkey2

These UPS boys don't play with their holidays huh!

Just received UPS Ship Notification with tracking number. Scheduled delivery: 2 December to the East Coast. :( ... but that was expected.

Me too. It has never taken that long to get a figure from SSC, I wonder why ten days all of a sudden?

Then I remembered thanksgiving.

Has to be the holidays...I thought Friday would be the delivery day since technically this Saturday (tomorrow) counts as a shipping day...but I guess Black Friday is a holiday too :dunno

Just received UPS Ship Notification with tracking number. Scheduled delivery: 2 December to the East Coast. :( ... but that was expected.

Was it really?! Ugh. Got mine as well. Gotta go to work on my off day to pick him up :/

Just what i thought dec 2nd probably for all are turbo doll's . Son of beach ! Dylan's been pushing too many pencil's

Has to be the holidays...I thought Friday would be the delivery day since technically this Saturday (tomorrow) counts as a shipping day...but I guess Black Friday is a holiday too :dunno

Black friday is a holiday for me and I work at a hospital so I'm sure they will definitely have it off lol.

Got my tracking number but no delivery until Dec 2nd. Why are they counting Black Friday as a holiday? :dunno

Also does anyone else have "Adult Signature Required"? First I've heard of it from a Sideshow delivery.

Got my shipping notice. December 2nd for me.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Just got mine about half an hour ago too. Mine arrives on December 2nd as well. I almost wish that they'd have just waited at this point since my payment for the Man of Steel Jor-El is supposed to be on December 3rd. I'd almost rather they just had waited and shipped out both at the same time but whatever I guess.

Back