Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaaaaaahhhhnooolllddsss!
ravyra3e.jpg
3ubyqa7e.jpg

Awwwwww yeah!

LCS will have this item? Which one if you don't mind me asking?

Happy Harbor on 104th. I went in and specifically preordered it though. I don't know if they ordered any additional ones for their shelves but it can't hurt to ask. I'm sure collectors edge will get one in but they'll charge out the *** for it. There's also a collectibles shop in Bonnie doon that might have it.

Happy Harbor on 104th. I went in and specifically preordered it though. I don't know if they ordered any additional ones for their shelves but it can't hurt to ask. I'm sure collectors edge will get one in but they'll charge out the *** for it. There's also a collectibles shop in Bonnie doon that might have it.

Cool. I order everything from Toy Square in Toronto so I do have it on preorder. I wouldn't buy a thing from collectors edge lol. I never knew Happy Harbor carried Hot Toys stuff.

Apparently Sideshow is closed WED, THURS, Friday. I called them on a separate matter and they told me to call back either Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Now, I don't' know why that would effect my figure already in transit, but Friday should not be a holiday. In fact I think I have class that day.

Nope, I'm in the midwest, South Dakota. Sometimes I wish not but it's home I suppose.

Huh. You're much closer than I am. Its funny how people all over are getting December 2nd dates. You may get it sooner than me.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Nov 26. for me, the greatest figure of all time, from the greatest Sci fi movie of all time, from greatest toy company of all time...

Man, pinch me

You'd never guess what I've been listening to of late (or pretty much any given day really)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il70WRIM6lY[/ame]

War against the machines (the Future War track) is just T-1000s theme and I'll be back. For the longest time I never realized that.

Wtf man.

To the ones with shipping notices, regardless of date: did you request a pack out? Does that even matter as to how quick they fulfill orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf man.

To the ones with shipping notices, regardless of date: did you request a pack out? Does that even matter as to how quick they fulfill orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Requesting pack out usually delays the shipping. Also the date of which you ordered has nothing to do with the way they ship out the figure.

I placed my order 3 days ago and it got shipped today.

Cool. I order everything from Toy Square in Toronto so I do have it on preorder. I wouldn't buy a thing from collectors edge lol. I never knew Happy Harbor carried Hot Toys stuff.

Yeah, I've gotten my HT from toys2 and BBTS. Only gripe I ever had with T2 was that I had to specifically request that a signature on delivery by applied otherwise Canada post would just leave it on my porch. Jay at Happy Harbor told me it was about the same price as toys2 to get it through them. When I get my invoice I'll know for sure. I also don't have to worry about shipping woes.

I ordered a packout for mine. My card got charged yesterday, and I got the shipping notice today with tracking number. Estimated arrival for me in Australia is Thur 28 Nov. So I dont think the pack out delayed the shipping in any real way.

Back